Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Tomorrow is a brand new smiley day lovely :) everyone needs a pants day now and again, it makes the good days better :) x

That's very true hon, and on a positive note when I weighed myself this afternoon with clothes on I weighed less than I did naked this morning, and that never happens! - it must be working already ;)

That sounds like a really good plan yoyo, you'll soon get into the swing of it and the fast days won't feel so crappy xx

That sounds like a really good plan yoyo, you'll soon get into the swing of it and the fast days won't feel so crappy xx

Hope so Katie :) it won't be for long anyway, I've not much to lose now

Woo hoo! 10 stone 3 this morning! That's 2 stone off. But as you will know, I can't count that as it's not an official weigh in day and I am on an up day today. Weigh in is tomorrow.

But it's put me in a good mood nonetheless :)

Have a great day folks x

You might want to change ur weigh in day Yoyo. Don't think it's advisable to weigh after an UD. Mind you, the weight would be 'worst case scenario' and weighing after DD would be best case scenario!

Have a good UD :) x

May not be your official weigh in but it's a fabulous one - very well done :D xx

You might want to change ur weigh in day Yoyo. Don't think it's advisable to weigh after an UD. Mind you, the weight would be 'worst case scenario' and weighing after DD would be best case scenario! Have a good UD :) x

Hi TH - I'll see what the damage is tomorrow and decide. I like the idea of keeping the same day so we'll see :)

Hope uv had a good UD :) x

Not bad TH - wish I had have been healthier - I've been on the go all day so just grabbed things here and there. On the plus side I wasn't really thinking about food.

I had:

Flat white and pain au chocolat
Fruit Danish and nuts and raisins during workshop
New Yorker sandwich
Pizza for tea
2 slices toast with marmite as supper - I was starving and only just going to bed now - spent all evening working on a report and presentation for a meeting tomorrow morning.

Weigh in and DD tomorrow!

Night x

Oh and I ran 4 miles this evening too

That sounds pretty good. Think the point if Judd is that you can eat what you like on UDs. Somewhere along the line, I think people begin to make better choices naturally. You usually make pretty good choices anyway.

Good luck with WI :) x

10 stone 3.7 this morning! Yey! :)

Another DD today and very little sleep and a client presentation. Dreading it :(

Back