Step 1 Sole Source No Negativity

Ooh Pinterest? I'll check that out!

I have bought some 1.5 litre bottles of water and I aim to have 2 a day, so I take them to work with me. I know then that I have had 3 litres and I have a couple of cups of green tea as well. My OH is struggling with the water though. Last weekend (when we were away) I kept going up to him and putting bottles of water in his hand so he would drink! He runs a race team and was really busy that weekend-I made sure he had his shakes every day and as much water as I could force down him! He had about 6 cans of diet coke each day though and still had a 8lb loss at the last weigh in, lucky bugger!!

Pinterest is slightly addictive !!! These are the type of clothes I want to wear and look nice in, in fact I have a wardrobe full of outfits that go together like this, but most of it's too small and I look dumpy in the stuff that does fit. How is it possible to look dumpy at 5'7"?? I'll look better when I'm not as wide I'm sure lol.

I should really make more of an effort than slobbing about in hoodies, I'm not a teenager :(

Just realised I actually have the brown boots from the first picture, maybe I'm more trendy than I thought lol.

Attachments

• image-2807282733.jpg
    image-2807282733.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image-2586451440.jpg
    image-2586451440.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3622470621.jpg
    image-3622470621.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 99
Morning all ,new to cd 1/2 through my 1st week 5 weeks till i go to Mexico & want to be 2 stones lighter please, but i have a positive attitude so fingers crossed i can do this & not mess it completely up when i get to Mexico :) x

Hi Tracey, what a fantastic goal to work towards - a trip to Mexico. 2 stone is do-able, I lost 7ibs in my first week. The first few days were the hardest and the 2nd week seems to be a little easier. Drinking 'loads' of water and spreading the shakes throughout the day is the way I can make it work. Good luck!

Heidi :)

Thanks Heidi this site is definitely helping im totally addicted lol day off today & feeling good so all is well x

Surfhunny; I love those clothes too! I'll love to be able to wear stuff like that. I'm jealous that you are so tall! I'm 5'2 and I honestly look like a thumb......short and dumpy! I describe my current look as boring, scruffy, lazy. I want to look effortlessly good! I don't think I could ever 'chuck' together an outfit like that though. I'd probably get it totally wrong!

Tracey; Mexico! What great motivation! I'd love to go there! I am having my 6th weigh in tonight (a day early) and am hoping to lose 2lbs to get to my 2 stone mini goal, so your aim is certainly achievable!

Great advice from Heidi, drink water through the day (you will have to pee a lot to begin with so try not to gulp it down before getting on a bus <bitter experience>) and spread out shakes. I have one between 9-10am, another at 3pm and then my last at any point between 7.30-9pm.

Also come on this forum loads! Everyone is lovely and helpful!

Hello Ladies!
Mind if I join you here?
I'm no stranger to Cambridge and it's been the only thing that's really worked for me over the years.
I've been as much as 21st and as little as 13st 7lbs Since I started I've not seen the top number again (August 2006), although I have to admit it I've never quite made it to 'target' either, which might explain why it creeps up again:eek:... So I started again on Monday and I've lost an amazing 10lbs so far this week (I absolutely LOVE the first week!!) and I'm hoping to get 2st 7lbs off in the next 6 weeks, I wouldn't normally expect that much of myself, but I've had an awesome first week, I believe that it's possible!
Nice to hear all the positivity on this thread it's very motivating!

Ali

Hiya Aly, I'm quite glad this thread has taken off. It's nice to hear positive things.

Hi ladies, sounds like you are all doing really well. I'm on day 4 today and its starting to feel a bit easier. I lost two stone last year before falling pregnant and am now back to lose the rest. Little one is 11 weeks and I don't wanna wait any longer for fear of putting on the two stone I have lost. I have lost all my baby weight and am back to exactly the same as my last weigh in which is a big positive! Have weigh on Monday which I can't wait for! How is everyone getting on today? Xx

Hi ladies hadn't 1st weigh in today & I lost an amazing 8lb I'm chuffed with this & for my tea gonna have chicken & veg can't wait lol how sad so 42lb to goal watch out here I come xxx

Congratulations Tracey, that's great for week 1! Here's to a great week 2...

Heidi :)

Well, I'm ridiculously pleased, I've lost 11lb this week!
It's actually the most I've ever lost in one week even on sole source!

So I'll be happy with 3lbs this week..... (she says smiling hopefully!)

Well Done Tracey on your loss this week... before we know it we'll be slipping into that little black dress for Christmas!

Well done everyone!! I'm doing poop I didn't get weighed on Friday because I had a big allergic reaction to a supplement I was taking. I was covered in hives and when they went down I was so swollen and puffy, so CDC decided probs not a great idea to get weighed. BUT I've fallen off the wagon massively :( haven't posted on here as its a no negativity thread. So as of tomorrow back to it and hopefully not too much damage has been done.

So sorry to hear you have been ill. I suffer with joint conditions and had had a humdinger of a week, but as you say no negativity. So, here's to next week being better. At least we are still here and sticking with it...

Back