• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Plan newbie

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Hi All,

Am not following a plan i think slimming world is great but i'm at that stage were it's just not working. i've decided to try a different approach gonna, try more exercise than diet this time, i have two stone to lose , got my activities set out going to do an hour and half a day and make sure my intake is at average 2000 calories a day , keep my fingers crossed it works am getting a little bored of dieting XXXX:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
All the best with whatever diet plan ya decide, any advice please dont hesitate to ask anyone, we are all here to help each other, good luck

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
thanks for the nice welcome any body got any suggestions for good threads??

Hi there, welcome!
I am doing exactly the same thing as you, just exercising and watching what i eat, and its difficult! I have bought bike and i am cycling everywhere and trying to cut the calories down, and hope it will pay off in the end, i have tried other diets in the past but i think this is the best way to go for me, so if you ever want someone to talk to, let me know!
Good Luck!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
hi thanks for the support guys the diet is going well i'm sticking loosely to the slimming world as i have been doing some research into alorie intake and the effects on your body after you stop,i feel exhausted tyhough my body is not designed for exercise every day haha

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
Hiya & :welcome: to minimins!
Good luck on your journey. I'm going it alone too! :D x