No shame in a maintain.....

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hi All,

Being the wuss that i am i opted for a maintain at class last tuesday because im recovering from surgery and cant do any exercise. I'll see the results tomorrow at class - fingers crossed i have STS or lost.

I kind of figured that if im not active then im going to struggle to burn the calories that i consume. Im physically active 7 days a week so from doing a lot of activity to doing nothing is killing me.

My appetite hasn't reduced either so im eating as if i was still training and cant seem to fulfil my hunger :cry:

Im going to be out of action for another 5 weeks :eek: and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what i can do to still loose and not just STS each week?

I normally do Original with 1 or 2 green days each week.

Thanks peeps :cool:

id say drink loads of water and super speed foods, berrys are the best fruit as they are full of fibre and my consultant says thats natures brush, plenty of veg also. Plus these kinds of foods wil aid the healing process. Good luck, hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Erinsmummy - I think i need to get my book out and have a look at all the SS foods and put them on my shopping list for this week - it makes sense.

I agree, lots of super free food. I totally belive in the water too (being an ex cambridge dieter) Drinking 2-3 litres a day really does help shift the weight.
Even if you sts or even put on theres no shame at all. You will have swelling and been out of action for 2 weeks. It will all sort its self out over the next few weeks but good luck for tomorrow, hopefully it will be a good loss x

Back