No WI til monday...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I was going to get weighed today but I seem to have a never ending supply of leftover shakes! I began on 3/8/09 thinking I'd a weeks worth. Then I found some more. Then I had two days were I didn't have any (I didn't mean to!! It just kind of happened.) Anyways...the long and short of it is I have three days worth left!

I am busting to get back officially though but am holding on to my £45 quid as long as possible. My scales are keek too so I can't accurately read my losses. First five days I lost 7lbs - that one was easy -I went from dead on 14 and a half to 14. Now I seem to be teetering between 13 and a half and fourteen but I cant read it correctly without a telescope.

Man I'm annoyed! I LOVE to be dead on 13 and a half before going back to the chemist though -sigh...dream...wistful gazing into skinny space...

Rooting for you (whatever that means)... Invest in some Salter digital scales from Argos for about a tenner - cheap mechanical ones are a waste of time when every pound or fraction of a pound is vital :)

Rooting for you (whatever that means)... Invest in some Salter digital scales from Argos for about a tenner - cheap mechanical ones are a waste of time when every pound or fraction of a pound is vital :)

LOL -methinks you're right!

I would tell you off for skipping shakes, but I think we've all been guilty of it at some point ;-)

Must be very frustrating not to have an accurate weigh in though! My pharmacy doesn't weigh me, but we have incredibly expensive & accurate scales at home so I don't have to worry about it too much. Fingers crossed that you've reached 13 & a half by the time you get to the pharmacy :)

Good luck!

Hannah

I would tell you off for skipping shakes, but I think we've all been guilty of it at some point ;-)

Must be very frustrating not to have an accurate weigh in though! My pharmacy doesn't weigh me, but we have incredibly expensive & accurate scales at home so I don't have to worry about it too much. Fingers crossed that you've reached 13 & a half by the time you get to the pharmacy :)

Good luck!

Hannah

They dont weigh you??
What the...?

I'm happier since I posted. Just tried on a pair of jeans that I tried on day 1. There was no way east and west were meeting on that zipper! No way...until today!! Seriously! In 11 days! - I ain't never breaking this diet!

Did I mention they're a size 14? Did I mention that I'm dancing in my room? To the Rocky soundtrack? Hell YEAH!

I also think weight can be a bad thing, as fluids fluctuate and totm doesnt help(at least it is a great excuse!), i tend to go by how i feel and clothes as we are hardly likely to regain all the weight we have lost in a week, good luck for your weigh in blackrose

Thanks, I had a LOVELY and BRILLLIIIAAANNNTTT surprise when I stepped on today, though I'm actually feeling a litle dehydrated so it's definitely fluid related so I'm not getting too excited just yet. I am going to put the scales away though. They add to the torture.
Thanks guys! :D

Good luck hunnie Xxxxx

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Well done Rose on the SIZE 14 jeans!!!!! That is amazing!

I'm the same as you, no official WI for me yet, maybe another week. It is just as well coz my bally scales haven't moved for a week!!!!!!! I have stuck to it 100% and have been more active than usual at my sisters and have supped the water so what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

Good luck for your first official WI, it sounds like you are doing fantastically.

x

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Well done Rose on the SIZE 14 jeans!!!!! That is amazing!

I'm the same as you, no official WI for me yet, maybe another week. It is just as well coz my bally scales haven't moved for a week!!!!!!! I have stuck to it 100% and have been more active than usual at my sisters and have supped the water so what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

Good luck for your first official WI, it sounds like you are doing fantastically.

x

Just in the name of honesty I'd like to point out that whilst the jeans are a fourteen - I am not a fourteen! LOL
They just are big fitting, primark jeans, but I love them. This time next week they'll be comfier on me so roll on! :D

They dont weigh you??
What the...?

I'm happier since I posted. Just tried on a pair of jeans that I tried on day 1. There was no way east and west were meeting on that zipper! No way...until today!! Seriously! In 11 days! - I ain't never breaking this diet!

Did I mention they're a size 14? Did I mention that I'm dancing in my room? To the Rocky soundtrack? Hell YEAH!

Haha, I know, I thought they were supposed to be monitoring my progress to see I was safe? They don't even recognise me even though I'm in there every week, shrinking :)

Congrats!! That's such great news!! You must be thrilled :) YAY!!

Hannah

Good luck for tomorrow Rose, I look forward to see how well you do.

x

Back