No willpower :(

shiney74

Hi
I started a little over six weeks ago on lipotrim and lost 20lbs in four weeks then on week 5 ate for the full week and gained 3 lbs.( I know I'm lucky it wasn't more!! ) So I decided to try S&S to have a bit of variety and to be able to chew!! I love the diet but can't stick to it?? First week on it (last week) I done fine mon-fri and then broke at the weekend and still managed to lose 6.5lbs so promised to be good this week and broke again last night?!?
I feel like a failure coz I keep breaking on really bad foods :(
Iv been exercising really intensely and have managed to stick to that but think I have used all my willpower to stick to that rather than the diet whereas I'd prefer it to be the other way around!
I also have a four month old which take a great deal of my energy and I use this as an excuse to eat too.
I know I have waffled on a bit but have joined this forum so I can turn to others in the same boat when I'm feeling weak and hopefully I'll be able to get through a full week of this amazing diet( which I really do love ) and get rid of the other 3 & 1/2 stone I need to lose!

Hi Shiney,
I have been on this diet about 2.5 weeks and lost 14lbs. I have had 1 day off diet and that was on a social outing to see our grandson. At home... I remind myself it is a 'total food replacement diet' - so nothing else is ok.

My routine is get up + drink filtered water first.... then 2 items (whatever I feel like), work + more water, lunch is a bar and black coffee, evenings are hardest for me and it is good for me to have the last 2 items a little later in the evening + more water.

In my opinion it is better to get the diet right first and gently add exercise. My experience of exercise ( digging in garden) was very knackering and added to feelings of hunger.

Keep your chin up, spend a few weeks becoming stable on the diet, then come back and be proud of your results.

best of luck (+willpower... at least for the first 5 days)

Hi Shiney
I think you have great willpower, just its being stretched in so many ways, which you know yourself
i'm sure intense exercise, caring for a wee one is using loadsa
energy gawd you'd need to be superwoman.
Try being kinder to yourself and go with just gentle walks while your settling in to the diet
Chin up , keep going

Hi shiney i agree with the above post! U have great willpower u just can't do all things at once no one can! It's like someone had to give up smoking and lose weight they can't so both so they so one at a time! Be easy on urself! U r doing great :) xxx

Thank you so much for your replies <3 I suppose like everyone I want to wake up and have all the weight gone so I try all at once :/
Hopefully I can get through a week of 100% and it's onwards and upwards for self esteem and onwards and downwards for weight :))
Thanks again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back