No wonder im fat

I just used my fitness pal today to count my calories in an average day to see where I'm going wrong. Well right now it's sitting at 2731 :(

Is it any wonder I'm this size and getting bigger?

Disgusted with myself right now :(

Don't be disgusted with yourself. You're certainly not the first one to have done it!

Use yesterday and that feeling as your starting block. You know what to do and where to go so do it!

Good luck xx

Don't feel disgusted, feel "enlightened". Now you can start to modify your intake until you are happy. Hugs xx

Don't see this as a negative thing, see it as a positive one!! This is what it takes to realise where we are going wrong, and at least you have some answers, and know what you need to do. If your body is used to that just imagine how much weight you would lose going down to 1500 for example.

:)

I did exactly the same before I started. I did really, really well til about 6pm (I'd had about 2,100kcal) then all of a sudden it shot up to 3,500! It's that sudden 'ahh, so THAT'S where I'm going wrong' moment. Because 90% of the time I was eating the right thing, but then my brain would switch off and I wouldn't really pay attention when I was eating the wrong things.

dont be disgusted, just use it as a starting point to slowly lower your calories xx

Back