Nom nom nom!

oh no :( that sounds so painful! did they say how long it would take to heal?

Not sure... Fracture clinic on Tuesday... But cast for up to 6 months... I want this off by the 18th lol... Bridesmaid then holidays!!

Oh wow, I can't believe you walked around with a fractured wrist for a month! :-( I hope it heals quickly for you xx

So 5lb loss this week... A good loss considering I've not stuck to it 100%.

Watching the biggest loser USA now after a bowl of low fat chicken and herb super noodles with sweetcorn. No super free with them but thinking I'll get some fruit in a bit :)

So 5lb loss this week... A good loss considering I've not stuck to it 100%. Watching the biggest loser USA now after a bowl of low fat chicken and herb super noodles with sweetcorn. No super free with them but thinking I'll get some fruit in a bit :)

well done!! 5lbs is amazing! :) - I love biggest loser USA! I watched a whole series a few backs in a day or two!

well done!! 5lbs is amazing! :) - I love biggest loser USA! I watched a whole series a few backs in a day or two!

Thank you :)

image-1906431886.jpg

New addition today...

image-3897463824.jpg

Turkey mince chilli... Delicious :)

Morning...

Magic porridge for breakfast today, with strawberry muller and mixed berries.

Crab stick salad for lunch with a cold jacket potato, 1 tbs of reduced fat seafood sauce (2.5 syns)

Not sure about tea, going to help a friend bake a birthday cake and we may get take away, I'm thinking chicken kebab but will see!

Hey, food is looking lovely in your photos. I'm a food photo fiend myself hehe x

I mean to put more on but my food is so yummy at times I eat it before I remember!!! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cheekychick81 what is magic porridge you keep mentioning?? Im on my first week of SW so looking for great ideas to help me along the way ;)

Thanks

Hey cheekychick81 what is magic porridge you keep mentioning?? Im on my first week of SW so looking for great ideas to help me along the way ;) Thanks

Hey :)

You mix 35g of oats (healthy extra b)
With yoghurt and fruit and leave in the fridge over night. I tend to use a muller light and frozen berries but you can use any free yog and fruit.

Some people don't mix it rather just later it but I prefer to mix... Toffee yog and banana is one of my favourites!

Food luck with your first week!

Ah right so it is the same as overnight oats, I tried that today but with just natural yoghurt and wasn't overly impressed, think Ill deffo try the muller light option, thanks cheekychick81

So not the best day so far...

Had magic porridge for breakfast and a banana, but forgot my lunch so I had a corn beef hash and potato thing with baked beans... No more than 100g corned beef so 3.5 syns and potatoes were roasted I think so some oil there... Perhaps 8 syns to be safe!

Anyhow chicken stir fry for tea at my mums!

My arm hurts today, really achy because of the position of my cast :-(

Mine has been a rubbish food diary this week... But another 5lb loss so 10lbs In 2 weeks :)

And slimmer of the week :)

Last edited:
Hi, here to sub.
You're doing amazingly well, keep on going!
I might start having magic porridge instead of my usual hot porridge and milk in the mornings - means I can have cheese later on then for my HEXA!

Hey... So I've been away for a while, firstly a full weekend if food and drinks for my best friends wedding then a 12 day all inclusive African adventure!

Home today... Jumped on the scales and there not very happy!

Back to it... Cooking a sausage casserole at the moment with Tesco healthy living sausages at 1 syn each... Also has red onions, mange tout, cannelloni beans, broad beans, turmeric, cumin seeds, garlic, mixed herbs and stock. It smells delicious :)

image-2052225567.jpg

Back