Nom nom nom!

Ooh that looks yummy! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh that looks yummy! xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It tasted better than it looked and the 2nd portion tonight was even better :)

Well done on your losses! was going to ask you what magic porridge is as i keep seeing it elsewhere, but someone beat me to it! :D

Thank you! I love magic porridge, had it with cherry yog and frozen cherries this morning! Just going to make tomorrow's!

I was back at work today after my holidays :-(

Breakfast - magic porridge with cherry muller light and frozen cherries (oats as healthy extra b)

Lunch - jacket potato with chilli and salad.. It's home made chilli in the staff canteen... Not sure on the syns tho... Wasn't quite organised enough after my holidays!

Tea - last nights sausage casserole... Delicious!! 2.5 sausages.. 2.5 syns!

Hea was skimmed milk

Not a bad day but need to get more organised with my lunches so I'm cooking a tomato, bacon and mushroom pasta dish to take tomorrow.

image-2694495493.jpg

image-2754060640.jpg

So that's tomorrow.. And the rest if the weeks pasta lunches cooked and the butternut squash chopped ready to cook a butternut squash and chickpea curry tomorrow :)

Looks good, do you eat your pasta cold or warm it up at work?

Depends on time but ideally I'd warm
It up... Especially in this weather! Works cold too tho...

That pasta dish looks lovely :) could I have the recipe please? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course... This makes about 4 large portions..

Around 300g mushrooms sliced
A bunch of spring onions
Bacon... I use the Tesco medallions 10 pack

Fry the above in some fry light... Then when there cooked to how you like them add a tin of tomatoes. Add some herbs, I have an Italian herb mix which works well.

Cook until the tomatoes reduced down to thicken then stir in your cooked pasta..

Then eat :)

So today I've had..

Breakfast - magic porridge with frozen cherries

Lunch - bacon and mushroom pasta and sugar free jelly

Tea - my last portion of sausage casserole :-( muller light dinner mint yogurt

Snacks - a banana, a pear

I've an awful headache today, think I've had too much coffee and not enough water.

Going to cook butternut squash and chickpea curry in a bit for tea the rest of the week :)

Of course... This makes about 4 large portions.. Around 300g mushrooms sliced A bunch of spring onions Bacon... I use the Tesco medallions 10 pack Fry the above in some fry light... Then when there cooked to how you like them add a tin of tomatoes. Add some herbs, I have an Italian herb mix which works well. Cook until the tomatoes reduced down to thicken then stir in your cooked pasta.. Then eat :)

Thank you, think that will be on my meal list for this week :) xx

Thank you, think that will be on my meal list for this week :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope you enjoy it :)

I am trying to add something different to my menus each week to stop me getting bored... I love pasta so this has become a staple!

I love pasta too. I like experimenting and luckily the hubby and kids will eat almost anything lol. Yesterday I cooked bacon, leeks, garlic, mushrooms and spinach and mixed them with cooked pasta and a tub of quark. It turned out really tasty xx

I love pasta too. I like experimenting and luckily the hubby and kids will eat almost anything lol. Yesterday I cooked bacon, leeks, garlic, mushrooms and spinach and mixed them with cooked pasta and a tub of quark. It turned out really tasty xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds delicious!

I like making the odd pasta concoctions :) you can add all sorts to pasta & tinned toms ....i some times do ham and cheese using HE cheese...lovely and filling :)

Hmmmm melted cheese on pasta! I've not had cheese for ages, I use my HEA for milk

Today's food...

I forgot to make my breakfast so had a really huge pear, a banana and a muller light

Lunch - bacon and mushroom pasta

Tea - :-( I had a Tesco chicken korma microwave meal :-( I never eat microwave meals but I was going to my aunty's and I was starving and she was having that... It wasn't they nice and I'm bloated already :-(

Oh well.... Breakfast and lunch sorted for tomorrow :)

Night!

Hi, your hol sounds fab.
I love he look of that sausage casserole you made, I might have to try that! The pasta looked good too, I like trying different things for lunches but more often than not end up with leftovers...

Hi, your hol sounds fab. I love he look of that sausage casserole you made, I might have to try that! The pasta looked good too, I like trying different things for lunches but more often than not end up with leftovers...

The casserole is delicious!!

Well what a diet disaster weekend! Been at my boyfriends and had no control over the cooking... Well if you can call it that!!

Had delicious tuna steaks with potato and veg Friday then it went down hill! We went out for breakfast and lunch sat... Heathy tea at home sat of chicken with nandos sauce, potato and veg the omlette for Sundays breakfast.. Not too bad a hear you cry...

Yesterday... Tapas with copious amounts of cocktails!! Oooops!

Just cooking some venison sausages (1 syn each) and potato wedges... Guess I should have some veg but we will see...

Back