nomoremuffintop's diary

Thanks Paula hun x
Im back from leicester all went well the consultant is pleased with ole's leg :) left the hospital to witness an old man hit our car and also another car :( anyway we are home safe ..... We went to my parents for lunch (chippy treat for ole) and I had water! It smelt really comforting but i know its just chips nothing exciting or worth it but the smell was still yummy but it's over and I'm still in one piece! I remembered that I'd put a jug of raspberry leaf tea in the fridge last night with 2 sweetner tablets so I added a strawberry shake to it and it was scrummy :) iv managed 1.5 ltr of water already today so alls looking good x

Glad all's going well for you :) You're very motivated, with a great attitude, and I'm sure will have every success on this diet :) Well done hun :) xx

Jayne33 said:
Glad all's going well for you :) You're very motivated, with a great attitude, and I'm sure will have every success on this diet :) Well done hun :) xx

Hi thanks Jayne I do feel really motivated! As a restate this has been the best I was totally in the right frame of mind this time. Being 228 days from my 30th birthday has really helped mr to have the fire in my belly to do something now and not be fat at 30! Everyones day comes and I'm glad mine came just b4 Xmas so I was ready to start 2011 in the right direction x

Wow 228 days to lose 76lb! How exciting!! ;)

Hi hun, glad to hear everything is going to plan with Ole's leg (how do you pronounce that? Like Olly or like O ley, or another way!?) hope you got the old guys details and not too much damage to the car! Good attitude re: the chips, they're nothing special if you think about it! You're doing really well, and seems the daily weighing is helping you along... I've sts for a few days now... bloody egg pmsl! Weigh in for me on Thurs and hoping for a 4lb loss this week. Do you weigh in on a Wed?

xx

Lol bloody egg! I was do close to biting a quorn sausage at dinner. I bit into it to feel if it was cooked through enough for Kids but I got the taste in my mouth and was so tempted but I didn't do anything other than put my teeth in and then took them out and cut the sausage up (made sausage and sweetcorn noodles). Ole has an ' above his e but I don't know how to do that on here his name is pronounced ollie/olly xxx

I'm going to watch eastenders then bath then biggest loser in bed with my big latte (vanilla coffee shake) hubby I'd going to leave me to chill in bed and have a bit of me time. I love Monday nights, the biggest loser really helps me to focus!

How's your day been Paula? I haven't had a chance to look at any posts today really x

I must get some strawberry shakes and try with the cold raspberry leaf tea :D

Your doing so well nomoremuffintop Im proud of you ;)

Im due my 'friends' in the next day or so and easily know Im getting my chocolate cravings :( Still Im keeping my eye on the end result, I want to lose 5 stone and I have 1 stone and 1 pound of it gone so just gotta keep going. I would LOVE to have 6 pounds off this week would bring me to 1 and a half stone gone but 4 or more and Ill be happy. Jan is nearly over alreasy and Im gonna keep going until around the 10th of April when I plan to refeed for 2 weeks as last time I didnt do any refeed at all and it was a disaster for me I gained 7 lbs in a week although thats all I gained for over a year.... Still I want to be sure I dont gain an ounce this time. I look forward then to joining weight watchers after my 2 week refeed. Will be weighing on thursday this week. So tempted to jump on scales but as I said Im due my TOM so better not as it mite put me off if Im not down some pounds!!!

Roll on thursday.....:eek:

i have no idea when my totm is i took the pill at new year as i was going away and was due on so i took it for a week before to stop it and now im all messed up as to when it will be! i got sterilized with my last babys c-section and my totm has been a pain since although id never had problems in the whole 20 years of them previously! stupid!

i get scared every morning that i get on the scales i close my eyes and wait for the beep then i look down and 99% of the time iv lost something even if its a fraction of a lb its a loss. iv never gained just stayed the same for 3 days in 2nd week which made me pannick and i upped the water then on weigh in day i had lost 6.1lb!

its all swings and round abouts hun :)

today i weighed myself as soon as i got up and had a wee and i had lost 1.6lb over night so that is over 5lb this week (im on week 3 and weigh in is tomorrow) so im well pleased that i managed that.
in 21 days iv lost 27.1lb :D but im now worried that my body will start trying to slow the loss down to 2lb a week or something :confused: just have to wait and see. x

my mum commented on my face again she said that she can deffo see it getting thinner and my husband insists that my boobs have gotten a bit smaller :eek: yay!

i put my size 22 double breasted coat on and it does up alot easier now, the buttons arent tugging :p

might try on the dreaded combats tonight to see if they are still really tight and give me that huge muffin top\shelf bulging over the top of the waist.
if anyone didnt hear the story.....theyr a size 20 that used to be too big but just before xmas i put them on and they wer too tight and caused me to have a huge muffin top hang over hence the name lol and the reasoning behind doing the diet this time around.

well i think thats enough waffling for this morning :blahblah:

:beam:

soooo, now im into my 4th weeek.......

mixed emotions.....

i got weighed this morning and the girl didnt show or tell me what id lost again, she walked off with her clip board and then the 2 senior pharmacists stuck their thumbs up and grinned at me...i had to then say "did i lose weight then?"
i feel like such a ding bat!
i managed to get a peanut flapjack and a coconut flapjack and 4 soups today along with my shakes, the girl wanted me to pay for 21shakes plus 2 flapjack and 4 soups but couldnt work out the price! i said id leave 6 strawberry shakes instead seen as i cant eat the flapjacks \ soups and have all 21 shakes anyway. she ummed and arred then asked her boss if this was allowed! my god, i could had just walked out of the shop.......everyone was looking at me :eek:.
i got the shakes and told her id have the same next week so hopefully it will run smoother next time.

i just had a pint of cold raspberry leaf tea it tastes just like squash to me. i had a peanut flapjack with it and i really enjoyed it. i missed the taste of savory food and have been craving peanut butter so it was a good choice. a little chewy and gets stuck around my inside of my gums but so does peanut butter lol. i nibbled it at 1st but then i ended up taking decent sized bites and the feel of it against the roof of my mouth felt strange, very rough. the girl at the pharmacy didnt even tell me to drink extra when having a flapjack. just aswell i already knew. im really not happy at that pharmacy but its a 2 minute walk from my house so ill stick with it. :sigh:

i totally forgot to mention that i lost 6.4lb this week :) bringing my weight to 15stone 4.8lb.

i sat last night and worked out some new goals.
goal number 1 is to be 14stone 7lb by my husbands birthday in 3 weeks time (16th feb) its weigh in day so seemed like a good day to pick. id have been on LT for 6 weeks at that point. i need to lose 4lb a week to get there but i think i coupld manage that :) im not going to mind if i dont get there by that date but id feel good if i could.
then i thought id like 2nd goal to be 13 stone on week 13, dont know why but i just tought it was do'able...thats going to mean id have to lose 1stone 7lb in 7 weeks if i go from 14stone 7 at week 6.
2 of my sons have a birthday in the 1st week of may and we have alot of my inlaws family coming up for it. i might ask about refeeding for that week just so that i can enjoy the meal. we will either be going to a pub for dinner or having a bbq if its hot. iv never done a refeed so can anyone tell me what happens? do you have to have 2 shakes and a small low carb meal? do you still lose while refeeding ?

i feel pretty full since having the flapjack, i can feel it sitting in my stomach - i like the taste and im scared that ill crave food now that iv chewed :( i dont know what i feel today?

i hope everyone is having a great day xxx

Hiyaaaa :)

First of all, congratulations on your loss! Things seem to be going so well for you and you are totally in the zone :D Doing fab babe xx

Your pharmacy sounds a bit like mine lol but they are getting better bless 'em and they're disorganisation means I get my shakes cheaper so I'm not complaining, just glad I've got you guys to keep me right!

God only knows how you can stomach those "flapjacks!" but if it works for you then great!!

Some more goals are never a bad idea, and I have no doubt you'll achieve them!! I'm still thinking about giving myself a bit of a break once my 12 weeks are over but will see how I feel. Regarding re-feed, I think there are quite specific rules on what you can eat for the first few days, you'd be better off checking out the re-feed or maintenance parts on here. So it might be an idea to prepare for that by starting the re-feed before you actually need it if you know what I mean?!

Must dash now, work again, just wanted to wish you a "happy day" :D keep it up, you're fab xx

Great news, nice loss! Your goals sound great, so keep going!

Your chemist sounds like a nightmare!

Can I suggest that you read our various diaries on the refeed forum....you'll get a good idea as to what people have done with varying degrees of success!

Personally I'd give myself a good two weeks to refeed and keep using two LT meals a day for longer than is suggested, I'd also eat less carbs than LT suggest in order to avoid the water gain that goes with eating carbs. Basically you want to get back to eating a reasonable and varied diet but without putting on any weight and also avoiding a massive pig out which seems to be all too common! Don't tell yourself that you can eat what you like.....cos you can't! Slip back onto your old eating habits and you'll be piling the weight back on before you know it...

In summary, LT is easy compared to maintenance:sigh: I've been at it for 3 months now, I guess it's for life........

Good luck!

Fantastic weight loss hun :) Well done! Glad you like the flapjacks. I do too - only the peanut one though, and have one every day for lunch :D

Here's to another good week! :) xx

Hiyaaaa :)

First of all, congratulations on your loss! Things seem to be going so well for you and you are totally in the zone :D Doing fab babe xx

Your pharmacy sounds a bit like mine lol but they are getting better bless 'em and they're disorganisation means I get my shakes cheaper so I'm not complaining, just glad I've got you guys to keep me right!

God only knows how you can stomach those "flapjacks!" but if it works for you then great!!

Some more goals are never a bad idea, and I have no doubt you'll achieve them!! I'm still thinking about giving myself a bit of a break once my 12 weeks are over but will see how I feel. Regarding re-feed, I think there are quite specific rules on what you can eat for the first few days, you'd be better off checking out the re-feed or maintenance parts on here. So it might be an idea to prepare for that by starting the re-feed before you actually need it if you know what I mean?!

Must dash now, work again, just wanted to wish you a "happy day" :D keep it up, you're fab xx

thank you :)

i am chuffed with the losses so far, if i had only lost 3lb last week and this week im not sure i would have been so happy to carry on until goal but as it stands im going for it and im expecting 3lb next week onwards.

i hate the thought of things like valentines day and james birthday coming up in feb which always have involved us going out for meals :( im going to miss that this year but its all about me and what we do on my birthday when i have reached my goal :D

i hope you are ok chick, i know you have been busy working, havent seen much of you about this week so make sure you let us know how you are getting on when you have the time xxx

Can I suggest that you read our various diaries on the refeed forum....you'll get a good idea as to what people have done with varying degrees of success!

Personally I'd give myself a good two weeks to refeed and keep using two LT meals a day for longer than is suggested, I'd also eat less carbs than LT suggest in order to avoid the water gain that goes with eating carbs. Basically you want to get back to eating a reasonable and varied diet but without putting on any weight and also avoiding a massive pig out which seems to be all too common! Don't tell yourself that you can eat what you like.....cos you can't! Slip back onto your old eating habits and you'll be piling the weight back on before you know it...

In summary, LT is easy compared to maintenance:sigh: I've been at it for 3 months now, I guess it's for life........

Good luck!

cheers for that Sandra x

i went over and had a glimps through but i am too scared to even think about it now it sounds like hard work re-feeding :eek:

xxx

Fantastic weight loss hun :) Well done! Glad you like the flapjacks. I do too - only the peanut one though, and have one every day for lunch :D

Here's to another good week! :) xx

hi Jayne,

thank you :)

i really like the taste and felt full after the peanut flapjack but i was jittering about and kept thinking of food and when it was going to be time for lunch (shake) so i had to use part of a vanilla shake to make coffee to tide me over untill dinner time when i had my soup but almost killed myself with black pepper when i tipped it up and the lid came off lol. anyway i drank alot today because i was kind of panicking that the flapjack would mess it all up :( i had the remaining part of the vanilla pack to make a big iced latte to have while watching tv and i feel ok. i only have a coconut flapjack left as the pharmacy only ordered one of each for me to taste but if i could id have a peanut one every day, do you know? is there a limit to how many i can have?

i am going to start swimming and riding my bike next week, i dont know if its going to help as iv heard so many conflicting oppinions but im keeping my fingers crossed that ill be ok and that it will help me to tone up.

well thats it for tonight. night

:nightf:

morning everyone. firstly i want to say well done to Paulaj for her 4.5lb loss this week even after the egg on sunday she still got back on to 100% and had a fab loss so it proves that if you dont beat your self up you really can recover :)

i got up today and jumped on the scales, stayed the same as yesterday which i was expecting because i was naughty and added some pepper to my soup (alot) which i think will upset ketosis...anyway i then had to find a pair of trousers and decided to 'try' on the dreaded muffin top combats and whadd-a-ya know? they fit perfect ;) so i took the boys to school then came home and grabbed a cocount flapjack which im now chewing on slowly and washing it down with a pint of water as it needs washing down or i couldnt swollow it haha dont think ill get any more of those.

i have no plans for today, my dad went into hospital for an operation today so im going to clean up the boys rooms and wait to hear how dad got on then maybe a bike ride tonight xxx have a lovely day everyone xxx

awww thanks hunny :D

Fabulous news about the combats!!! I call my muffin top my 2nd belly and really can't wait to see the back of it, it was the last thing to appear so hoping it'll be the first to go! It really does affect the way you feel in clothes doesn't it? Here's to a muffin top free life! :)

Hope your dad's operation goes well, try not to worry too much! Have a good day xx

Back