nomoremuffintop's diary

blimey youre doing great! :) you must be so pleased..are you feeling a difference yet? sorry to hear about your bellybutton,,i have mine done too so i can only imagine how painful it is for you to sit down and sleep as i couldnt do that 5 years ago when i got it done! hopefully it heals quickly. maybe just start cleaning it with the sea salt and water and cotton buds? ...xx

blimey youre doing great! :) you must be so pleased..are you feeling a difference yet? sorry to hear about your bellybutton,,i have mine done too so i can only imagine how painful it is for you to sit down and sleep as i couldnt do that 5 years ago when i got it done! hopefully it heals quickly. maybe just start cleaning it with the sea salt and water and cotton buds? ...xx

cheers pudge.
yes its really sore, i am just cleaning it and leaving the bar out untill it heals.
i know that my diary has not got much LT content but you never know when someone else might be able to take some thing away from the random stuff i write lol :)

im over the moon with weight loss so far but i would really like to hibernate for a few months and wake up slimmer. ummm...obviously i cant and will have to just carry on as i am and deal with it because its going to be so worth it.

i asked for 2 vanilla and 2 strawberry to be replaced by soup next week and i asked for a bar to 'taste' so hopefully ill have a bit more variety next week and it might help me to get through and make it a whole month 100% which will be fab as i have never even made it to 1 week 100% in the past so ill be having to treat myself to a nice hair do or something :)

im dreading next weigh in a i know it will probably only be 3lb or near, my husband said i shouldnt be expecting to lose 15lb every week. i dont! but 7lb a week would be great lol im not greedy or anything!
xxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That weight loss is FANTASTIC well done you now thats the kind of weight loss I really really really hope to achieve. Do you do anything else exercise or how much water are you consuming per day.... I wanna know your secret Girl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your loss is fantastic!! Over a stone and a half in 2 weeks... amazing!! Keep at it hun and you will definitely get to goal long before September x x

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That weight loss is FANTASTIC well done you now thats the kind of weight loss I really really really hope to achieve. Do you do anything else exercise or how much water are you consuming per day.... I wanna know your secret Girl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks Mustlose, i dont do anything else just follow 100% and i drink about 4litres a day most days. i add alot of water to my shakes and keep the kettle going all day for peppermint tea or just warm water as i feel too cold with loads of cold water. as soon as my kettle is empty i refill it untill my kettle runs out (1.7ltr) i keep my cup with me as i potter about the house so i manage to drink it without even realising and before i know it iv got to refill my cup x good luck keep us up to date xxx

Your loss is fantastic!! Over a stone and a half in 2 weeks... amazing!! Keep at it hun and you will definitely get to goal long before September x x

hey hun, the weight loss on LT is mental in a good way! i know it will slow down next week but it is all worth it :) i sat and worked out that aslong as i lose 2.5lb a week ill be dead on target for my bday :)

how are you getting on? i still havent managed to read your diary today :( x

i have just got back from weigh in and i managed 6.1lb this week which isnt bad

Isn't bad?? That's blimmin' fantastic hun! Proper wi for me tomorrow and going by my daily weighing's its going to be a 4lb off week for me, like your hubby says we can't expect such a big loss as our first week all the time but at least in your 2nd week you know its proper weight coming off rather than mainly water. Haha, just thinking what the old diet trick of picturing what 6.1lbs looks like in sausages, it's quite a lot when you think of it that way!!

On that diet show I watched the other week, they talked about how you lose the fat around your internal organs first until that gets to an acceptable level before moving onto our visible fat and that helped me to understand why we don't see a major difference in our size straight away even though we're losing a fair bit of weight.

Anyway a stone and a half in 2 weeks woohoo! Would've taken you 10 weeks to do at 2lb a week on any other diet, how amazing is LT?! Well done for being 100% with all you've been through too! A big pat on the back from me xx

hi Paula. i was just kidding when i said id like to lose 7lb a week lol i am hapy with 2.5lb really as i know that ill be where i want to be as long as im losing that much.
my husband and i have had tests done on how much visceral fat we have around or organs and silly as it sounds my husband has more than me even though im much more over weight than him!
but im happy to be losing it. wish he would do something about his because he is a terrible eater. he loves his beer and coke and salt and sugar and greasy food, i dont take sugar salt or drink (much) but he is more active than me so he seems to look fitter although he isnt very healthy on the inside.

i cant believe iv made it to day 15 :D
when i look towards somthing it feel forever away but then when i look back on it the time seems to have lown by.

now for the naughty bit! ;0)
how can i put it? ......has anyone elses labido returned? woop!
s**ercise is the way forward im thinking :)

haha! Not yet for me... I'm too paranoid about my breath!! Better pre-warn my hubby what he's got to look forward (!) to on day 15!! lol

My hubby is the same, eats rubbish but more worryingly for me is the amount of Coke he drinks! I think he could lose quite a bit just by cutting that muck out. Never liked Coke anyway, leaves a horrible feeling in your throat and doesn't quench your thirst! I'm so ashamed to admit I weigh more than he does, but will look forward to the day when I'm less than him and the race really gets going and once he starts LT!!

Hopefully we'll all be looking back on this in week 12 thinking, what was all that fuss about... that was totally easy! Just wish it would hurry up!!! :D

You sound like you're feeling a bit better today, I'm glad. xx

i too would like to hibernate for the next few months...if only it was that easy...maybe if we can get clones of ourselves to take care of our life while we relax on a beach for lipotrimmers until its time to reenter the real world!!!......I WISH!!!.....CCOOMMEEE OONNNNNNNN MMAAYYYYYY!!! maybe if i keep repeating that may will come faster..:D xxx

Im so cold today, bbrrrr!!
I'm popping in quickly this morning as i have to collect my 10 year old from school to take him to the doctors. He has been having bad panick attacks in the night and nightmares which have started to really scare me so im being stubburn and taking him to the sit and wait emergency clinic at the surgery today. can never get an appointment at the surgery or get through on the phone!
anyway i got up and decided to get the scales out lol im terrible but it really makes me get through the day knowing its all worth it when i wake up and think "wonder if iv lost today" i cant wait to get out of bed to find out.
I lost just 0.01 off of a whole lb since i weighed myself yesterday morning. is that like 99.9% of a lb?
so im a very happy bunny today :D i drank alot of warm water yesterday and iv been thinking mabe im not drinking enough cold water? does it matter the temp of the water? i know that drinking cold water helps to burn calories to keep up the body temp but we are no longer worried about burning calories are we? it takes 800 calories to just do nothing but keep up our body temp so 100%ing it is less that 500 calories we are already in enough deficit to not worry abut trying to burn extra calories yeah? hope that made sense lmao im rambling again!
its ketosis and body fat burning all the way for me!!!
bring on day 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25...............................

Oh I think you did the right thing taking your 10 yo to the docs, must be quite worrying for both of you! I know what you mean about the doctors, our surgery is always emergency only but if you manage to get in under the care of a doc you have no probs booking an appointment through the GP themselves, you need to get into the "hypochondriac loop" which sucks for those who don't see a doc very often and only go when REALLY necessary. I found it hard going at first trying to see a doc when I hurt my back but now I'm in the "loop" and make regular appointments through my GP - never speak to a receptionist.

I hope your appointment went well xx

I doubt the temp of your water matters but tell me one thing... does it stop you pee'ing as much??? I thought to myself the other day that I pee more when I'm cold and was thinking about you and your strange warm water drinking lol Maybe I'll try it?

I can't believe you've lost so much already I am insanely jealous, plus I'm heavier than you... cow! pmsl just kidding you're doing great! (but I am still jealous! :p )

Hope you had a good day xx

When doing my prison service training the fitness chappie said drinking very cold helps to lose weight as your body has to warm the water up before it does its job....is he right ??? i have no idea but i'm drinking ice cold water.
Sounds like you're doing fab
keep it up x

lmao @ Paula calling me a cow ;p i cant believe i lost that much! in the past i only lost 7lb in 1st week...i think its my body's way of saying "if i give you a good loss in the 1st week then will you please stick to it this time" lol

my docs is the same. receptionists are all moany and wanna know the ins and outs of a ducks bum when making an appointment and then they tell you if they think you 'need; to see a doc or not! once in with the doctor today she had a go for making her see Kye for and emergency appointment when it wasnt important! after my boy broke down and she saw just why i was worried she said sorry and spent 20 mins talking to him and made a plan of action. she had no problem making him a double apointment for next thursday morning but the receptionist had nothing for then when i tried to book my Rio in for a check up on his pulminary stenosis (narrowing of the heart valves) :(

i am still unclear what the deal is with water temperature but i do know that you burn more kcals drinking very cold water but as we are not consuming many calories we already use all of them plus more fat stores each day so unless cold water burns body fat then i dont know if it makes a difference? i didnt have much in the way of hot water today, i made 1.5litre of peppermint tea but didnt fancy it so let it go cold and mixed my choc shake with it to make mint choc shake mmmm..
i poured a mug of hot water this morning but then rushed to docs and came back to it cold so i drank it cold and then a mate came round and i had a pint of cold coffee\vanilla instead of a hot drink i just seem to have days where i cant drink cold and some when i can face hot now i read that bck i think im a bit strange haha.

i have been stepping on the scales each morning and then taking a pic of the weight on the screen lol i save the pic under the date and what day im on cant wait to have a whole album to look back on and see what my weight was on which day.......must remember to keep up my 'london bus' red toe nails as they look pretty :)

i am waiting for the kids uniforms to finish in the washing machine and then off to bed.

love you all loads
:D - HAPPY

Hehe, you know I don't really mean it!

Everyone says you shouldn't do the daily weigh thing but I can't help it either. I've got a plan of action if they go up and I'm not bothered, I'll still carry on - I know it'll go down again the next day, it's an impossibility not to! Whatever works for you I say... and it seems to be doing the trick!

Hope what the doc has talked about today will help Kye! They can be rude sometimes but they must surely realise that you wouldn't go unless it's necessary. What else are you supposed to do, you love your kids, do they just think we do it because we're bored or something? Maybe there are people like that out there... glad she saw sense in the end, hope it goes well for him. x

Bed time for me, have a good one tomorrow :D xx

hallooo,,, gosh doctors surgery's can be a pain in the bum can't they! hopefully your little one will be soon on the mend!.....i nearly alwasy weigh myself everyday..apart from yesterday but thats because i had already had some water and i thought it would make a difference :) i like your idea of making an album each day,,, if you put it on a graph even better!!...i think i might do something like that!

as for the water,, i just have tap which is usually cold but not that cold. I dont think i could ever drink warm or hot water without a tea bag in it!! but each to their own! :)

glad your 100 percent and happy!! heres to another day on LT :D x

end of day 17 looming and my son just had a panick attack. my husband isnt being very supportive of the attacks and feels that its attention seeking which is upsetting me so much :'( as a mum i seem to feel 'sorry' for Kye when James see's it as him being a pain.
we just had a tiff and id really love to polish off the fridge right now but i will just finish up here and get myself to bed.

i wish i had everyones weight losses in one thread so that i could see what the average loss is......not that it matters i just really wanna see it in black and white to help me focus again. this week has been so up and down :mad:

bored of vanilla shake, dont like strawberry much and chocolate is nice so hope to be able to tolerate the soup that iv ordered into the pharmacy for wednesday so that the week after ill just ask for soups and choc shakes.
oh well thats enough drivvle from me tonight.

sleep well everyone xxx

Love the new pic hun :)

Can't really offer any support regarding kids as I class my cat as my baby :giggle: so I won't say anything other than I hope you can find a way to help Kye and that hubby can support you! xxx

I like your idea of having everyone's weight loss on one thread, would be nice to see. The January Challenge thread might help you out a bit, quite a few people update the list there.

Thanks again for your support today, really couldn't do this without you, hope you have a good day tomorrow... day by day is the only way :D xx

the pic is at a chinese restaurant on 1st july last year, eat as much as you like meal that james took me to (we had been together 15years that day) i hadnt eaten much but ryvita and cottage cheese for a month before that day and lost 20lb but the chinese meal ruined everything. i only had 2 tea plates of food but the taste was soooo good i just snow balled and by the end of that week id probably had 3 take outs and put on 10lb :(

anyhooo!!
today i was woken by Ole (my 4year old) telling me that his wound from an operation he had3 months ago was oozing stuff, Jag (16months old) was awake and that Kye (10) was crying with a sore leg hufff!
so i dragged my self out of bed at 7.30 after the whole night of tossing and turning due to being freezing cold even though i had pj's and fluffy socks on. so annoying!
not in the best of moods but got naked and jumped on the scales and iv already lost 3lb since weigh in on wednesday so im almost a happy bunny again ;D now i have to go to town to get James a new iphone because he stood on his by mistake and smashed the screen......id leave him to use it as it is if he hadnt already cut his finger on the glass!

if its not one thing its another but im hoping for a 5lb loss this week so im going to do a bit of getting out and about to see if that helps.
if i manage 5lb this week then ill be well pleased.

i want to go to the gym but i wont go until iv lost a couple of stone, i might start to use the vibro plate at the gym too for toning up.
i also plan on having a tan before summer so might have to treat myself to a few trips to the salon lol x

i hope you are all having a good day and ill probably be back tonight :)

Back