nomoremuffintop's diary

Muffy try following the refeed plan as far as you can with the shakes that you have left and you shouldn't put the water weight back on. Stick to protein and lay off the carbs, it's only a few days and you'll soon be back on track x

thanks Sandra but i didnt do very well i put on 2.4lb :(

back on it today though so hope to lose 5.4lb this week?
i wanted to be 192lb by week 10 so im keeping my fingers crossed that i have a big enough loss this week being back to 100% again.
i still want to try even if it seems impossible to get to the goal for this week which was to get my bmi down to 35.1.

i have my bottled water beside me i went to the shop and bought 2 x 1.5ltr bottles of evian to start me off today. i hate tap water and ened up boiling the kettle 6 times a day to get my water warm because cold water hurts my teeth! going to go and clean the boys carpet now, darling son number 2 threw up all over the carpet in the night so now we have stained stinky carpet 'fun'...

hubby's away for a bit so its good because i can focus without having to feed him and spend time with him when kids are in bed so i can get some early nights, lots of baths and some pampering in around the kids.

my friend has a salon and she knew i was a bit down so she treated me, i had my eyebrows waxed tuesday and am having my hair cut tomorrow :)

its just like started from scratch again very strange excited feeling but i am really happy im able to get back to it. my will power is amazingly different this year! aproaching 30 has really changed my way of thinking? hmmm...

cooking beef in ale casserole for my kids, parents, brother and brother's kids tonight! not a great idea having my house full of yummy smells today while its on the stove simmering away but ill manage because i sooo want to get back in that zone :D

hope everyone else is doing well.

***CHERRY***

missing you!!

Hey muffs, I will be restarting soon (monday more than likely), and I am going to need your help, glad your here and still remember me!

See ya soon!

That'll be gone in no time and you'll be back on track......love the photo, I did one like that, it really brings it home doesn't it? I can't believe that mine ever fitted but they must've done or I wouldn't have been wearing them!

cherry i look forward to seeing you back on monday :)

sandra you are right about being able to get the gain off in no time, i managed to shift a whole 2lb over night :)

the kids and i went to my parents for dinner (i had a vanilla shake) my mum done home made mince beef and onion pie with mash and veg, it was so tempting but i didnt even as much as smell it, so very pleased to be back to 100% again. although im really fed up with myself for faffing about a few times over the last 9 weeks. i could have been half a stone or more lighter by now if i had just stayed focussed like in the first few weeks :(
i know that iv acheived a huge thing by losing 3 stone already but it still niggles at me that i could have been so much further along than i am.
i had my hair cut this afternoon. that felt good :)
iv sold loads of size 20 22 and 24 clothes on ebay and made about £100 after posting costs. iv ordered a couple of jumpers a cardi some tops and 2 pairs of jeans from ebay to treat myself. i havent worn jeans for about 3 years because i cant stand them cutting into me and having that big shelf over the waist. just hope they fit nice when they arrive! i have decided to keep some of the money i made in paypal and ass i sell more clothes ill add to the paypal and maybe try exante? (they accept paypal) i am thinking of moving to exante next month. i cant see any difference apart from more variation in flavours and having no pharmacist to visit? i weigh myself at home so i dont need the pharmacist assisitant who annoys me somthing chronic anyway. i would love to be able to have a banana, choc, strawberry or vanilla shake for breakfast and then have a choice of soups for dinner and a bar some days for lunch. oh i dont know?
feel a bit deflated, even though i should be bubbly and determined i just feel bogged down tonight.
havent managed much water either. drank my 1.5 litre and had extra 400ml in my shakes but the other 1.5 litr of water is sitting on my bedside table while i surf the net, if i drink any more now ill be up 5 times in the night to pee ;)
i really need to go to sleep so im off.
hope the scales are moving in the right direction over the weekend so that i can come close to my goal for this week which is to be bmi of 35.1. i wanted to be out of super obese range and down to bmi of 35 which is top end of 'obese' by week 11 and be 4stone off by week 12 (i need to be down to 13 stone 4.3 lb).
i can only try my best, would be nice to have something to keep the motivation going

Night x

quick check in!!
3.6lb gone so far this week, well on target to lose 5.6lb this week.
now im at my lowest weight while on lipotrim 13 stone 11.8lb
:D

Yay! Told you so:D

Exante banana shake is fab Muffy!

really? yay! yummy banana!
cant wait to try some new flavours :)
dont get me wrong i do love lipotrim, but it is blinking boring!

had a good day today. no time to think about anything else really.
my mum came round this morning and my sister in law came round this afternoon. i love it when my sister in law comes over because she listens to me going on about lipotrim. she would like to try a VLCD but isnt 'ready' it would be nice to get her to do Exante with me. as seen as its cheaper to buy a month at a time we could go halfs and split the packs each fortnight between us. i would also like to have some one else doing it with me.
i worked out that i need to lose 3lb a week until 9th august to be 9 stone 7. it sounds like such a low target, but ill see how i get on. iv never been less than 12 stone since i was 11 so cant imagine what it would be like. atleast my original end date to reach my goal of 10 stone by my 30th (9th september) seems so much more doable now. and if some weeks i can lose 4 lb i could be there even sooner!
maybe its wishful thinking but when im 100% i lose well so heres to staying 100% :D
i know i think about dates too much but its my way of coping....i like looking at the bigger picture. its my way of getting through a month at a time as im rubbish at living day by day.

back in the zone thank goodness xx

Honestly:D the soups are really nice too, the bars are a bit sort of sticky but they takes ages to chew which after weeks of LT is surely a good thing.....

I think focusing on dates is a good thing, I kept focusing on the date of my op and my trip away in November when I wanted to be able to wear size 12 jeans.......and it worked:D

Quick update as I'm so happy,
DS #1 wakes me to say the electricity has tripped a fuse so I had to get up early to replace it. Not happy as seen as it was only 7am on a Sunday. Grrr...
Thought I'd jump on the scales to cheer myself up and woop am I happy?
5 lb off since Thursday and bmi is 35.2 so I'll be in the obese range by next week for sure!!
Morbid and super obese are now my past and normal is some where in my future xxx

b4 and now pics

me before and now after losing nearly 50lb. cant really see the difference because the pictures arnt that great but i feel the difference now!
can only imagine how i will feel after losing another 60lb :D

Attachments

• 35223_414581706300_577491300_5171965_7105760_n.jpg
    35223_414581706300_577491300_5171965_7105760_n.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 61
  • P1030325.jpg
    P1030325.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 60
  • danni & baz 036.JPG
    danni & baz 036.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 58
  • P1030364.jpg
    P1030364.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
missing paula

Good diary NMMT (I'm going to just call you that to stop me thinking about cakey type Starbucks food lol!)

By the sounds of things your head is in the right place this time and I think that is 90% of getting this weight off, you will be slim in your 30's! And so will I :)

Like you said on my diary, how many times have we dieted before only to give up and then kick ourselves 6 months/a year on when we know we could have been well on our way to goal. Lets just get on with it in 2011 and get our lives back. Good for you, I'll be watching you... don't let me down!! (Sounds slightly stalker-ish :fear: lol)

Paula

wheres that determined to 'get on with it' paula gone? :cry: i miss her xxx

Muff those pics are great, well done, there is a massive difference! Keep going youre doing so well!

Wow Muffy, that's fabulous......

Mmm where IS Paula? Going to try and FB her......

Wow, the pictures are fab, what a difference!! You are looking great!!!
What a motivator to see it coming off eh?
Ive never let anyone take full length pictures of me but its such a good idea as you can really see the change!!
Well done!!!

Wow, the pictures are fab, what a difference!! You are looking great!!!
What a motivator to see it coming off eh?
Ive never let anyone take full length pictures of me but its such a good idea as you can really see the change!!
Well done!!!

Me neither, I take them myself with my phone:D

:D

thanks for the nice comments.
iv uploaded some albums to my profile and made them public, eeek!

i love looking at other peoples losses in pictures to inspire me.
never thought id see any difference in my pictures.
iv been taking pics every now and then since day 12 but couldnt see any change....all of a sudden now i can!
maybe its because i sold all my 24's that have been gone from being skin tight to drowning me and i have bought some size 18's that has made me see just how different i look in my clothes.
still not a pretty sight in the buff though :(

i really must start looking around the forum more because i never comment on or even read anyone elses diarys. i just come to my own because i really need to write (alot) or i get bored and start thinking of other things...i am going to make more effort to read through some diarys again.

hope you are all having a good sunday :) xxx

Back