nomoremuffintop's diary

A new day tomorrow Muffy :)

It was going all so well. My mood effected everything. Hubby and I fell out massively I couldn't get into my gym workout so struggled with burning 200 calories. Did go straight to the pool after and swam 33 lengths but I came home had another fight with hubby then a few slices of garlic bread a couple of spoons of spag boll and 2 glasses of wine :( back up to 15.9 today and could easily jack it all in...

Obviously that would be a stupid idea and I would hate myself for it so I will carry on chipping away at this for the next 80 days.

I'm not even 2 stones off since new year. I could have done so much better by now and I'm angry at myself for that. I see no difference at all in my body and I can't focus on how much I can get off in time for my holiday. Major negativity here today :'(

Will get myself together today! no point dwelling.

I got my letter from passport services asking me to make an appointment for an interview so attest that's getting looked just waiting for hubby to get his letter so we can try to get the appointment on the same day to save traveling there twice :) x

As long as you keep going muffy. Well done on getting straight back on it :) xxx

Love reading your diary (0: not good to hear your down ..... it doesn't suit you lol !! I have done Lipotrim a few years ago but failed coz I ran a pub and could not resist the alcohol !! Starting again on Fri and look forward to reading rest of your diaries so keep ya chin up (0: xx

As long as you keep going muffy. Well done on getting straight back on it :) xxx

Hi carrie x I did get back on to it but messed up again... Hubby took me and 12 yr old son to the cinema last night but we had dinner out before hand. I purposely chose a pub I know does a whole page in their menu of tasty food and huge salads for under 600calories but chose to totally ignore that page once I got there and ended up having nachos with salsa, chillis and cheese! then chicken breast topped with cheese & bacon, chips, peas and tomato. A Pepsi and an Irish coffee and then popcorn at the cinema :(

Today I got these new scales

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8331472.htm?cmpid=APPSOCIAL01

I've been so frustrated waking up to weigh myself and its never consistent but even the new scales are the same because the floors are so uneven in every room!!

Anyway the boys slept at my parents and are not home yet. I'm in bed watching food channels in my dressing gown and ill stay here until my mum brings them home.

Weight today approximately 15.9

Love reading your diary (0: not good to hear your down ..... it doesn't suit you lol !! I have done Lipotrim a few years ago but failed coz I ran a pub and could not resist the alcohol !! Starting again on Fri and look forward to reading rest of your diaries so keep ya chin up (0: xx

Oh thank you for the comment I'm sorry to be such a grump. As you can see if you read the beginning of the diary I used to be very different! I suffer with bipolar disorder (manic depression) so I'm a bit of a roller coaster and the weight loss then comfort eating is such a vicious circle for me. The more I fail the worse I feel then I just decide its never going to work then give in and binge. Then feel guilty and get very obsessed with losing weight again but what used to be easy is getting harder and harder. The worst thing I EVER done was gain back the 80+ lb I lost in 2011 so please don't do that! It's so easy to do but it just makes you miserable :'(

Today so far I'm TS nothing but water has passed my lips!

Ill get through this. I have 11 weeks until I got to Tunisia for two weeks away with hubby and no kids.

I got down from the 17's to the 12's the first 11 weeks before so I can get down from 15.8 to the 12's in 11 weeks this time if I just get on with it?!

This was me back then before and after .....the biggest I was 17.4.3 and the pink dress I was 11 stone :(

Attachments

• image-643926424.png
    image-643926424.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2830775772.png
    image-2830775772.png
    830.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image-4072917645.jpg
    image-4072917645.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3951225037.png
    image-3951225037.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3448181584.png
    image-3448181584.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1377881156.jpg
    image-1377881156.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1977890107.jpg
    image-1977890107.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Ha ha your not a grump !! Your photos are amazing - I'm sure ill be looking at them quite a few times over the next month or two for inspiration (0: I love the success stories !
How you doing today ?? You still got a long time till you go on hols - I'm sure you will do really well xxx

What week / day are you on by the way xx

Sooooooo... here I am AGAIN.

Day 1: was yesterday. I weighed 17 stone. I sulked all day and didn't diet properly. I had 2 bars and 2 litres of water.

I woke up with a bad headache so I am trying harder today and I know that my trusty old diary is the only way to get through it so I'm back here to blabber on about nothing every few hours.

Day 2:
Current weight: 16st 12lb 🙄
Plan: 100% exante
(bars, soups and shakes)
no extras.
Oh and 3+ litres of water a day.

So far I've had a milk tea shake made hot with double amount of water because I miss my morning tea/coffee. It was way too sweet for me 😵‍💫 actually I think I just missed my husband making me tea/coffee in bed. So he will be bringing me hot water instead.

I've added a couple of photos from valentines weekend away to motivate me. I have a weekend away planned for 17th march so i will be 100% until then.
SquareQuick_202321914423179.jpg
received_861673328271459.jpeg
IMG-20230219-WA0007.jpg
20230218_164316.jpg

Welcome back, I've had a break and an back too. And you look stunning in those photos

Back