Step 1 Sole Source Non food treats - planning already!

Would love to see pics :)

] image.jpg

Will take a more up to date pic when get the chance, this was on the day DH treated me :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 61
Oh that's lovely :)

Really good idea! Also selling your decent fat clothes in eBay will help fund new thin clothes (and other treats!)

Oh I like that thinking, resisting buying clothes in the sales this year which i normally fo but determined I'm going to lose this weight so holding onto the pennies for then.

Well nearly i bought 5 pairs of shoes from the Next sale, oops but I really really needed them honest ;-)

On the subject of non food treats my bf got me a kindle fire today! Gonna start reading to keep myself amused :) xx

50 shades of grey will keep your mind off food LOL

Another good distraction is ebaying all clothes that you are now too small for! Last time I did the Cambridge I made a small fortune from selling some choice pieces n spent the money on new size 12 holiday clothes!

Fingers crossed I'll be able to do that again by March! Xx

Another good distraction is ebaying all clothes that you are now too small for! Last time I did the Cambridge I made a small fortune from selling some choice pieces n spent the money on new size 12 holiday clothes!

Fingers crossed I'll be able to do that again by March! Xx

What a Fantastic Idea , i always end up keeping dresses ect but these would be no good aswell making something out of it :)

Thanks for the idea x

If you put the effort in and get the pains but pull through then why not treat yourself.. I love going out and buying dress's and trousers that are slimmer than I can currently fit in to keep my motivation up =]

I really want to get my nails done?! lol but don't know weather having a 10month old & long nails would be such a good mix? lol, would love them done though, never had them before lol x

I really want to get my nails done?! lol but don't know weather having a 10month old & long nails would be such a good mix? lol, would love them done though, never had them before lol x

Why not try going do something like shellac - a gel nail polish - ok its not extensions but if your nails are reasonable it's hard wearing and will really last - I keep meaning to do it, I'm sick of painting my nails every couple of days because of chips!

My nails are still short they don't go past end of fingers much and they are so so blunt ! They r more scratchy when normal as acrylic makes them thicker. I also have a bambino although he's 1 now :-( time flies too fast!

image-4294780517.jpg

Xxx

Love painting my nails! Keeps me busy on this diet! Had the nicest nails ever the last time lol! And small treats to buy Barry m nail polish! :D

Back