Non-Scale Victories!!!!

laurenista

Thought I would start a new thread concerning all the achievements we are making away from the scales!!
Love to hear all you inspiring NSVs!!!!

I'll start :)

Got back into my size 12 work pants with no squishing or pinching :)

Lauren xX

Well I'm posting again!!

I wore size 10 trousers to work today!!! I am amazed haven't fitted in any size 10 since I was age 16 :)

Lauren xxx

How fabulous is that! Well done!

Come on ladies share you nsv's!!! I love hearing them
They are such an important part of weightloss

Lauren xX

I'm in skinny jeans :) and living how they fit and feel :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah go you!!!
Well done bet they look fab too
Lauren x

Yesterday I tried on my old cropped jeans and they fitted. A little tight for this hot weather, but not long now til they are if I keep this Low GI thing going I reckon!!

Lucky7 said:
Yesterday I tried on my old cropped jeans and they fitted. A little tight for this hot weather, but not long now til they are if I keep this Low GI thing going I reckon!!

Well done :)
I put shorts on yday that were always too tight ... I'm amazed at the difference now ... I'm so happy with the way in looking and everyone commenting :)

Very pleased for you ladies! It's lovely to see how happy you are :)

I bought 2 dresses from dotty ps online in size 12 got them and tried them on and they were too big!! One of them looked like a tent haha. So I had to exchange them for the size 10 and they look lovely :)

Lauren x

laurenista said:
Very pleased for you ladies! It's lovely to see how happy you are :)

I bought 2 dresses from dotty ps online in size 12 got them and tried them on and they were too big!! One of them looked like a tent haha. So I had to exchange them for the size 10 and they look lovely :)

Lauren x

Even better to be in a 10 ... I'm in a 12 :) never been bigger than a 14 ... But I have naturally big boobs ... Hate the ******* ..... Do tops are a 12 ... Some bottoms are a10 ... But I feel more comfy in a 12 x

I'm the same my boobs have always been big so I'm normally a size 12 because of them! I haven't tried any size 10 jeans on yet going to try get to where I want to be then try them on haha! But I am chuffed to be in a size 10 dress :)

Back