NON SCALE VICTORIES!!

Feeling my hip bones. It's amazing I never thought I had any!!!

I keep thinking my hipbones are some weird medical emergency. I lie down and my hand touches my hipbone and for a second my mind screams "Have you broken a bone? What kind of weird tumour is this lump - it's all hard?!" then the next moment I realise it's actually just a hipbone and should be this way haha.

Wee I love hipbones, collar bones. Ribs and abs... All cheer me up when the period bloat is making the scales stick!!

Getting rid of a nice dress I thought I looked good in 10 years ago but that is now too big for me! :)

I think it must be all the vitamins & minerals, or maybe all the water I'm drinking but my hair looks and feels so shiny, my nails are really strong and my skin is clearer than it has been in ages - I'm loving it!

X

I think it must be all the vitamins & minerals, or maybe all the water I'm drinking but my hair looks and feels so shiny, my nails are really strong and my skin is clearer than it has been in ages - I'm loving it!

X
Think its the water and not eating crap!!! Lol.... Mines the same.... : ) X

Waking up bright and early with lots more energy instead of just being sluggish and miserable x x

Back