noone has answered my question :(...sob! :) ;p;

sweet-like-coco

so here it is again just in case you guys missed it:
Are sugar free polos and sweet and low sachets allowed or will they throw me out of ketosis? The polo's are sugar free. I read somewhere that you are only allowed sweetener in tablet form and I had some sweet and low sachets from starbucks. Is this ok?

I don't know.
I think we're only supposed to have "calorie Free" products.

Phone your CDC and ask if you're worried.

If it says you're only allowed tablet form then you're only allowed tablet form! :)

x

Sugar free polos, or any sugar free sweets not allowed. And that includes sugar free chewing gum.

Sweetners only allowed in tablet form.

know where your coming from, most coffee shops only have the sweetner sachets and not the tablets......... try not to have them, they'll slow or stop your weight loss (maybe)

my cdc left me a fact sheet she had made and on it it says sugar free chewing gum is fine, but dont chew it too long or you will feel hungry.
i am sticking to breath spray;)

sugar free gum, or any gum can make you hungry.... but i think its ok...just don't chew it for long

I don't trust my CDC to know the answer to my questions because he said in AAM week that you're allowed tomatoes!!!

He hasn't done the diet himself :confused: his wife has

Officially, sugarfree gum isn't allowed. If you do use it, just chew for a bit and bin it :)

I don't trust my CDC to know the answer to my questions because he said in AAM week that you're allowed tomatoes!!!

He hasn't done the diet himself :confused: his wife has

I thought to be a cdc you have to do the diet yourself and maintain for a while? :eek:

sorry, but how on earth did he become a cdc??? I've only been doing cd for 2 weeks and even I know you're not allowed tomatoes!!!! xxx

He knew the founders! They asked his wife to do it (who has done the diet), but she's too busy or something so he did it instead of her, even though he's never struggled with his weight . . . .

I'll ask him the same question again next time I see him. Perhaps he thought I meant a maintenance week rather than AAM... I'm fairly sure though, hopefully he just misheard me!

Back