nooooo spoke to my CDC

chuckie21

and she lives quite far away from me and as i dont drive its quite hard to get to her :(

i cant find a local one what to do what to do!:cry: she seemed lovely aswell!

I agree with Kazz - go once every 4weeks and get the support from us on here in between. If you weigh yourself at Boots they give you a print out and you then know you are getting an accurate reading each week.

PS another thought - will she come to you if you give her petrol money??? I have done that before for some of my clients.

ive had a word with my mum and she is going to take me, she has seen how desperate i am to do this and has offered to take me every 2 weeks

im so scared about starting for so many reasons, im scared what im gonna look like when im slim and im scared of not having food for comfort and im scared of something that im not sure of lol

hey, making any big change to your life is gonna be scary....I was terrified when I started CD the first time, cos I dint know wat to expect, but there are so many things that I wanted & still want to achieve, that losing weight will help me to do.

When your slim you will look a lot better than you do now (we all do, not just you!)
When you dont have food for comfort it gives you an opportunity to try to deal with what your issues actually are, and to find other ways of comforting yourself, even if it is only doing your nails or a face mask or something like that

It'll be grand....you have nothing to worry about....the first few days will be tough, but worth it in the end

aww chuckie...i know its scary but as u are going along it'll start to be thrilling as well. daunting journey but somewhere along the way it'll just click that u r enjoying the new u emerging. best of luck xxxxx

im so scared about starting for so many reasons, im scared what im gonna look like when im slim and im scared of not having food for comfort and im scared of something that im not sure of lol

I know those feelings so well - just use them to fuel your determination and know that you're not alone honey :hug99:

Back