Noor's Diary

Hi Noor
You can do this, and you are doing it for you, I had hot chocolate on Sunday and it was nice, and comforting, took it to bed and was reading a book drinking it, what a nice place to be!!

I have just had my soup as dinner and will have strawberry shake for pudding, this is working for me. I
I have had half a bar for breakfast and a coffee, half a bar for lunch and a coffee, bouillon for a drink at 3pm now on dinner. Then I will go to bed to watch holby and prisoners wife's that's my day sorted :) also drank 3 1/2 ltrs water x

You can do it I know you can x
Hugs
Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Gill, you make it sound really easy when you break it down like that and i know it's not so hard otherwise members here wouldn't stick to it. I guess i need to stay positive and hope tmrw is a better day....

End of day 3, i really don't know how i got through the day today, it seemed impossible!

I've just forced myself to drink the last shake of the day and added some coffee to make it easy to take in!

Everyone has been very supportive today, i know i've been a bit of a pain but THANK YOU to you all for keeping me on track...........:)

Thank you Oliver you have been great support today, I also hope tmrw is a better day.

Goodnight.... :)

Day 4

Day 4

I seem to feel so good this morning, i was unable to drink the shake all at once so decided to split it and have it half an hour apart. Still have that feeling of sickness in the back of my throat but it's not as bad as yesterday.

So far managed half a litre of water and i'm all set to go and do a bit of grocery shopping for my hubby n daughter (this will be difficult).

Hi Noor,
Hope today going ok for you- did the bars arrive? They are quite nice aren't they? Well.......nice might be pushing it.....they are better than the soups and shakes......how about that?
Having a tough day myself....it seems to be one day up next day down at the moment. No energy for exercise but I didnt stray too far off the diet so thats ok.
Hope your shopping trip went ok?
All the best
O:)

Hi Noor,
Hope today going ok for you- did the bars arrive? They are quite nice aren't they? Well.......nice might be pushing it.....they are better than the soups and shakes......how about that?
Having a tough day myself....it seems to be one day up next day down at the moment. No energy for exercise but I didnt stray too far off the diet so thats ok.
Hope your shopping trip went ok?
All the best
O:)

Hi Oliver,
The bars weren't delivered today :( I'm now hoping they should be delivered by tmrw....

I know it's tough Oliver, but we have to keep pushing each other so we don't stray.

My day hasn't been so bad today, I've had 2 shakes and i'll have my last one around 8 p.m. I've done shopping, cooking and cleaning without having any tantrums so thats a positive sign...lol

Don't push yourself to do exercise if you don't feel you're upto it, you will lose weight regardless... :)

Day 5

OMG! Day 5?

This is hard to believe I made it to day 5!

I've had my first shake of the day and it tasted awful cause i've come down with a flu bug. Soar throat,blocked nose and a pounding headache, i've got everything that comes with a flu! I've had a sleepless night but i'm hoping to get some sleep during the day today....

So far I've only managed half a litre of water and to be honest with the soar throat i doubt i will be able to get through 2 litres of water today!

Hi Noor
Sorry you not well today :( its grim isn't it, all you can do is try to drink as much as you can.

Hugs
Gill
X

Hi Noor
Sorry you not well today :( its grim isn't it, all you can do is try to drink as much as you can.

Hugs
Gill
X

Thanks Gill, I will try to drink as much as i can.

Hows your day been so far?

Coming to the end of day 5, must admit i'm exhausted its been a run to the toilet n back all day! I hope I feel better tmrw.

Managed to drink 2 1/2 litres of water today...can't do no more....

I'm so so exhausted..........

Hi noor well done on sticking to it despite being poorly . You can do this and as you get used to it will find loads of coping mechanisms . Good luck for tomorrow and then one day and it's a week yeah !!! X

Thanks Mamkash, it really has been very difficult today with the flu bug n all and to be honest i don't know how i managed to get through the day 100%!

I know i'm really close to my first weigh in i've got 45 lbs to lose and it seems so much!!!

Not slept most of the night due to the headaches and blocked nose, taken paracetemol on an empty stomache and feel like gagging now!

Day 6

Day 6

Has been the worst day so far, I have a temperature, blocked nose and a headache with an awful taste in my mouth! I really don't know how i have coped to stay 100% today.

I really don't feel well.....
I want to quit.......

Hi noor! Read back over your diary and look at how determined you are! 6 days is phenomenal with being sick and all, one more day and you'll have done a week!! A whole week! Get through one more day then look at your losses and see how you feel then. I think you'll only be able to genuinely assess whether or not you really, truly want to quit once you've seem what you're doing for yourself. Hang in there baby!

Hi Noor,
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low- I hope today brings an improvement.
Its really tough when you are not feeling well.
I haven't been very good for the past 2 days and still managed to lose 6 lbs so I hope that will help to encourage you in your weight loss journey. I just can't
manage Total solution- I seem to get very weak so I am doing my own ''tin pot 'version and so far it seems to be working. I suppose it all depends on our individual metabolism and physique.
Mind yourself and I hope you start to improve today
All the best
O:flowers:

Hi Noor

Hope feel better soon, it's awful when you feel like crap :( take care and be kind to yourself.
You have been doing really well, I am sure once you feel better you will want to get back on exante :)
Hugs
Gill
X

Hi noor! Read back over your diary and look at how determined you are! 6 days is phenomenal with being sick and all, one more day and you'll have done a week!! A whole week! Get through one more day then look at your losses and see how you feel then. I think you'll only be able to genuinely assess whether or not you really, truly want to quit once you've seem what you're doing for yourself. Hang in there baby!

I'm on day 7 today and to tell you the truth i'm not that happy with the loss so far....I too a sneak peak on the scale on Thursday and it showed a weight loss of 5lbs....although I should do my weigh in tmrw i am extremely disappointed! I've been 100% even though i have been unwell for 4 days now and if it remains the same tmrw then I really will be upset and might even consider not continuing with Exante....

Hi Noor,
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low- I hope today brings an improvement.
Its really tough when you are not feeling well.
I haven't been very good for the past 2 days and still managed to lose 6 lbs so I hope that will help to encourage you in your weight loss journey. I just can't
manage Total solution- I seem to get very weak so I am doing my own ''tin pot 'version and so far it seems to be working. I suppose it all depends on our individual metabolism and physique.
Mind yourself and I hope you start to improve today
All the best
O:flowers:
I've been down with a bug for nearly 4 days now and i have been 100% but i haven't lost any weight since Thursday? I'm not even looking forward to weigh in tmrw! I feel all my efforts have been in vain.... :(

How you feeling today? Did you take any aspirins or paracetemol?

What's your pot version?

Back