North Easties

i didnt know that about the smash though :O damn!

@Brothers -yea im a serial dieter aswell tbh xD a rerererererererestarter! done WW, Cambridge, SW eeerm...and stupid ones like cabbage soup (vomit) SW is defo the best so far!

I'm going to ask about the Pizza Bases at group tomorrow night and see what our Almighty Leader says...

Cabbage Soup Diet...? :eek: I think I might throw up at the thought of that... :(

Just text our Almighty Leader to see what she says... As soon as I get a reply I'll let you know...

Right, official line is that we have to Syn it... Very mad if you ask me but it can't be many Syns though...

Anyone know the Syn value...?

well thats rubbish... i saw 3 syns somewhere but not sure how much that is for...

anyone know teh syns for low fat super noodles, chilli chicken?

i typed a whole massive reply to all of this earlier at work then broke the page on my phone lol i am rubbish!

i love the term food abuse xDDD thats just amazing

yea its disappointing on the smash bases : ( but oh well they are still much less syns than even half a frozen pizza so its all good! (well im saying that i dont actually know what the syn value is once its been abused)

need to dig out my bloody SW books since i wont get access to the site until monday!

ive had nothing all day been starving but so terrified of cheating that decided starvation was the best tactic lol i am to eat a bottomless bowl of free risotto now until i puke :D :jelous:

let us know how karate went aesir! i did it when i was a tiny child and it was pretty cool. i think the most fun part is just aspiring to get the next colour belt XD haha

Dont know if anyone on here has tried it, but the tinned Vegetable Chilli from Asda is lovely. It is syn free (was in the last magazine)). How is everyone liking the new books? I was suprised there were so many changes in the healthy extras

oooh new books! i didnt know i havent been to my new meeting yet since after xmas! will get all the stuff on monday coming! exciting! god im probably doing this totally wrong so far lol

the asda chickpea tinned curry is nice too! i might give that chilli a go would be soooo convenient on toast or in a potato for lunch! even as a quick fix tea

i shall add that too my shopping list :D

Dont know if anyone on here has tried it, but the tinned Vegetable Chilli from Asda is lovely. It is syn free (was in the last magazine)). How is everyone liking the new books? I was suprised there were so many changes in the healthy extras

Going to get some of this tonight..... syn free on all plans? x

oooh new books! i didnt know i havent been to my new meeting yet since after xmas! will get all the stuff on monday coming! exciting! god im probably doing this totally wrong so far lol

the asda chickpea tinned curry is nice too! i might give that chilli a go would be soooo convenient on toast or in a potato for lunch! even as a quick fix tea

i shall add that too my shopping list :D

chickpea tinned curry?! is this free? x

yea the tins of it from asda are totally free not sure about on red though!

the chilli is apparently too and i have heard good things about both :D really useful to have in for emergencies xD

Just thought I'd say hi, I'm originally from teesside moved about a fair bit and now living in Newcastle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has anyone tried the coca cola chicken? I am just about to start making it, but am a bit dubious as to how well it will work! Ah well, here goes.....

Has anyone tried the coca cola chicken? I am just about to start making it, but am a bit dubious as to how well it will work! Ah well, here goes.....

It's supposed to be really good... My girlfriends had it before and she loved it...

Back