North Easties

Has everyone seen the daily mirror, there is a sw booklet in apparently today (my daughter is keeping it for me) sorry about the capitals, the netbook key is jammed!

0001fatgrandma said:
Has everyone seen the daily mirror, there is a sw booklet in apparently today (my daughter is keeping it for me) sorry about the capitals, the netbook key is jammed!

I saw this advertised but didn't get a chance to go buy it. You will have to let us know what it says! X

0001fatgrandma said:
I am visiting two exiled geordies next weekend in London, my daughter has been down there for ages, and she met her Hebburn born husband there. We are going to seee the Wizard of Oz as part of my grandaughters christmas treat ( I will TRY to be good )

Sounds like a lovely weekend! You saving up your syns? X

Oven is clean, assignments are finished and I've had tea :( boyfriend has the boys watching football so I can't do my wii exercise ...... Bored :,(

hi

hey fellow north easties,hows everyone doing>
i stated slimming world 29th dec 2011 1st week i lost 4 n a half ibs tomorow is 2nd weigh in,kinda scared bt ive been really gd n did lots of exercising been 2 zumba twice this week and did a circuit training class that killed me bt was gd so im hoping ive lost 2 n a half ibs this week n will get my half stone sticker
i will let u all no how i got on!
i really like cumin on here and reading all the amazing posts gives me encouragement
hope everyones doin gd x

i stated slimming world 29th dec 2011 1st week i lost 4 n a half ibs tomorow is 2nd weigh in,kinda scared bt ive been really gd n did lots of exercising been 2 zumba twice this week and did a circuit training class that killed me bt was gd so im hoping ive lost 2 n a half ibs this week n will get my half stone sticker
i really like cumin on here and reading all the amazing posts gives me encouragement
hope everyones doin gd x

Hello..... where abouts are you from?

I'm sure you will do great this week... Does excercise just help with teh weight loss or what is this body magic thing? Do you know?

Weighed in tonight and lost another 3.5lbs... Missed out on Slimmer of the Week by a measly 0.5lbs... :(

MissThomas said:
Well done!!! And always next week for slimmer of the week x

Maybe not... Its my birthday on Monday so me and my gf are having a few drinks together on Sunday night...

We will see...

Maybe not... Its my birthday on Monday so me and my gf are having a few drinks together on Sunday night...

We will see...

Well you have to indulge if its your birthday.. I predict you are slimmer of the week in 2 weeks... few treats for your birthday and u will be right back on it!!

Well you have to indulge if its your birthday.. I predict you are slimmer of the week in 2 weeks... few treats for your birthday and u will be right back on it!!

I'm still gutted I missed out by 0.5lbs... Still 3.5lbs loss in my second week is really good...

I just wish my Almighty Leader would stop refering to me... This week it was to the Newbies because I lost 6lbs over New Year and also because a friend joined last week and when she only lost 3lbs (which is great though) she said she was gutted because i'd lost 6 the previous week...

What will it be next week...? :/

Have just found this thread, champion. Will be back. Hope it going ok for everyone. I am in Peterlee, Co. Durham. Anyone near bye?

Welcome Safc to the best group on the Site... :D

hope everyones doin gd x

Welcome to this glorious site...

With our help and your groups help we CAN accomplish anything and fight EVERYTHING that is put in our paths...

"We will fight them on the beaches..." :D

Welcome newbies.... Okay so ima little hungover today.. what do you lot eat when your rough but obviously still being good? The chicken kebab I didnt stay awake for last night is calling my name !!

Welcome newbies.... Okay so ima little hungover today.. what do you lot eat when your rough but obviously still being good? The chicken kebab I didnt stay awake for last night is calling my name !!

A nice BIG fried egg and mushroom sandwich... I love fried egg sandwiches and because I'm always on GREEN I can have 2 lots of bread... :D YAY

Brothers Slim said:
A nice BIG fried egg and mushroom sandwich... I love fried egg sandwiches and because I'm always on GREEN I can have 2 lots of bread... :D YAY

Thought of runny egg is turning my stomach!! :( not well

Back