North Easties

yea my sister made it and she loved it x)

im a veggie so no coke chicken for me lol

0001fatgrandma said:
Has anyone tried the coca cola chicken? I am just about to start making it, but am a bit dubious as to how well it will work! Ah well, here goes.....

We make it all the time!! We even make the sauce to use on pork but we cook pork then put the thickened sauce on and finish off cooking (we had it for tea tonight)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi i'm another north eastie in walkerville, newcastle :D

Only one way to find out :D

I am betraying my northeastie chums and slumming it down in London for a few days next week. Representing the friendliest part of England down south :D

aesir22 said:

I am betraying my northeastie chums and slumming it down in London for a few days next week. Representing the friendliest part of England down south :D

What are u doing in London aesir? Working?

It's a shame there isn't a 'DISLIKE' button... I'd've hit it a million times by now...!!! TRAITOR...!!! :D

Lol I'm gonna teach em all proper English. We'll have em wanting to leave the south in no time!

No we dont want them spoiling it up here:D ;)

No my little sister is at uni down there so just gonna hang out. And cook her slimming world food!

I'm doing my uni work today.. well pretending I am by sitting at teh laptop... 2 assignments due in tomorrow and I am dreading it!

Must start.... or shall I go make a start on tea lol :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am visiting two exiled geordies next weekend in London, my daughter has been down there for ages, and she met her Hebburn born husband there. We are going to seee the Wizard of Oz as part of my grandaughters christmas treat ( I will TRY to be good )

MissThomas said:
Can't do it!! Goin to clean my oven instead lol!

Mine definately needs doing... Ill supply tea if it helps...?

Back