North Easties

Hi Joanne. I'm determined to get to my goal. Lost 31lbs so far. Just another 71 to go!! Ha ha. Have my mini goals to keep me going. What about you? X

Currently 15st 11lbs

Ahh sorry, I'm on my phone so couldn't see your stats. You're doing really well! 13 8.5 at the mo..hoping to get my 3 stone award by Christmas x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!! That's brilliant! I'm sure you'll have your 3stone soon xx

Currently 15st 11lbs

I don't feel confidante about WI to tonight! What's done is done ill find out at half 7 !

I don't feel confidante about WI to tonight! What's done is done ill find out at half 7 !

Good luck! Let us know how you get on :)

Thanks guys 3lbs off that 10.5lbs in 2 weeks :)

WI for me tonight! I had a really tough week last week so this week has been all about getting the control back, which I have done. I'd love to lose 2lb - that would get rid of the 1.5lb gain from last week and a little extra. But we will see! :)

WI for me tonight! I had a really tough week last week so this week has been all about getting the control back, which I have done. I'd love to lose 2lb - that would get rid of the 1.5lb gain from last week and a little extra. But we will see! :)

Ditto for me as you know haha! 1lb-1.5lb off would keep me happy, especially as yesterday and today i'm not eating right x

Ditto for me as you know haha! 1lb-1.5lb off would keep me happy, especially as yesterday and today i'm not eating right x

:) Good luck! xx

2lb off :) really happy as it's "that" week and I'm full of cold. Means I've lost my gain from last week plus a little more. 2.5lbs to go until my 3 stone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back