North Easties

Hello NorthEasties,

Miss Thomas I had a look at the v day challenge and I am going to aim for 7lbs off. Have had a bit of a disastrous week as have been ill and can only stomach toast with peanut butter but am back on the regime as of today!

Good, glad you are joining us.... have you added yourself to the list?

ive been tryong to do a few green days as I had a sneaky peak on the scales and they hadnt budged but then i had cheesecake at work today which was about 20 syns!!! :(

How is everyone this week?

I'm fed up STS @ weekend an now I have a dreadful col and have spent the last 3 ate boiling my head! :(

Hi guys, fellow northeastie here from Middlesbrough.
Just getting into the Slimming world thing after a few years of going up and down all the time. Finally want to be able to lose some weight and keep it off. Sounds like you're all doing great :)

snowwhite85 said:
Hi guys, fellow northeastie here from Middlesbrough.
Just getting into the Slimming world thing after a few years of going up and down all the time. Finally want to be able to lose some weight and keep it off. Sounds like you're all doing great :)

Welcome snowwhite... How are u finding SW? X

Not too bad as yet but I'm only on my third day. Doing it alone at home but managing ok as yet. Helps that my mam did it yrs ago and one of my friends is going to group. This site has been a god send too :)

snowwhite85 said:
Not too bad as yet but I'm only on my third day. Doing it alone at home but managing ok as yet. Helps that my mam did it yrs ago and one of my friends is going to group. This site has been a god send too :)

Yeah it's great on here you can either did anything you. We'd to know or just ask and someone will happily answer.

I'm doing it from home too :) good luck with ur first weigh in x

Thanks miss Thomas :) Already finding it easier to stick to thanks to having this site. Usually I manage a day or so and give in. Then slide completely off plan within a week. 4 days in today and still going strong. So far turned down free KFC and Curry night! (T'other half is a takeaway fiend) so feeling pretty strong. Good luck everyone with your journey :-D

Hi all, a new NE member here! :D Went to my first group on Tuesday x

Well i'm still alive, honest... :)

I've been on placement for the last week and I'm knackered... Saying that I've lost 15lbs in the last month and got SotW this week... :D

I have had a week of trying and failing to get back on track, need to give my head a wobble and shake things up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know the feeling Karen. I've been through the same this past week. I think the prospect of holidays with this extra weight on me has brought me back on plan ;-)

Hi, Just thought I'd say hello. I'm a North-Eastie too, just started SW near Consett for about the fourth time, but am hoping to stick at it longer than a couple of months - wait, I'll rephrase that, i am hoping to GO for longer than a couple of months and to actually stick to the plan for longer than a week! Have been for four weeks now, but am completely off the bandwagon - jumping back on this afternoon and am ignoring the packet of cookies I had for breakfast! lol

Hello

Can I join please? I have started back with Slimming World and I am on my 6th week now. Just trying to do a new ticker but tickerfactory is not playing ball today.

Marie
x

:D I have just replied to you lol. It is a small world. Good luck for tonight, I think you'll be ok, but you got back on plan thats the most important bit.

Managed to get back on track and a 2.5lb loss this week. Just found out we only got 3.5 months left in north east too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Managed to get back on track and a 2.5lb loss this week. Just found out we only got 3.5 months left in north east too

Well done Karen, thats a good loss :)

Just popping in to say Hi! :D x

Back