North Easties

After a great 2.5lb loss I've just had 10 days off plan no weigh in either so am dreading Thursday but am going to start a fresh from tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya!

I'm new! been on/off SW for years, now at biggest weight ever after seriously comfort eating after the birth of my lovely boy and moving 'back home' to the north east (Shildon, nr Bishop Auckland) from Buckinghamshire.

My mam is a target member at the local group, but I'm unemployed at the moment (ARGH!!!!!) so I cant afford to go to meetings.

I've lost 7lbs in my first 2 weeks which I'm really pleased with, but we all know the beginning is the easiest.

My biggest dangers are: Alcohol (especially real ale) pizza, pastry.

I write a sewing blog and love making stuff. When I'm working I'm a secondary school teacher (hopefully). I'm 24 and love rock music.

big love to you all x
Samantha x

:grouphugg::welcome:

Nice to see you here Samantha :D

hi all I'd like to join too as I'm in county durham, I've got a question to ask, can anyone recommend a group to go to where the consultant and others are inspiring and give you loads of ideas
I've just paid paid for a 12 week countdown and I'm not sure about my class so may have to change

Hi everyone, I'm a north eastie too, and have just joined SW last night. Currently sat in the uni library trying to avoid the call of the vending machines!

I'm still around :)

There's a couple of north easties around the forum who are here often! Princess Stevie and Jessikahlashes are a few who come to mind :)

Hello I'm a North-Eastie, from Darlington. I've been on Slimming World for 12 weeks and have lost 18.5lbs up to now :)

Small world - I'm from Newton Aycliffe, just up the road! :)

Hi all can I join the group I live in Bishop Auckland in co Durham .

Hi all can I join the group I live in Bishop Auckland in co Durham .

Not too far away from you too either. It really is a small world :D

Any other North Easties have snow? I love it!

Any other North Easties have snow? I love it!

Not yet! But we're forecast a dusting in the morning, so it's likely to snow tonight. I'm not surprised, it's sooo cold out there :gen125:

No snow here yet. I'm hoping it stays away, but its so cold.

Hello. I'm from South Shields *waves* xxx

Currently 15st 11lbs

Hiya! Not too far away. I started 16st 4 so pretty much like you! X

Hi Joanne. I'm determined to get to my goal. Lost 31lbs so far. Just another 71 to go!! Ha ha. Have my mini goals to keep me going. What about you? X

Currently 15st 11lbs

Back