not a good day!

FloridaGirl

:( Not a happy bunny today guys!!!!! I am hungry and alot on my mind and normally I would eat eat eat when I am stressed but I cant do that so I'll just have to struggle through, roll on bedtime!!!!!!!! oh and to top things off I ve taken ducolax and my tummy is killing me!!! great!!! :sigh:

Hope you feel better soon hun x x x

try and keep yourself busy, or take your mind off it by picking up a book etc. hope your feeling better soon. xx

Aww sorry to hear your not a well bunny, try and take your mind of things, and drink plenty of water *hugs*

haha florida - ducolax are evil but they do the job!
did you take 2?
I only take one and that is MORE than enough! lol

hope you start to feel better soon :D

Hey

Stay strong.. This is what it's all about isn't it? Normally we'd turn to food for solace but this is the time to really remind yourself why you are doing this and like everyone else suggests find some other method.

Good luck; you'll feel so much better when you make it through without turning to food and imagine how positive you will feel about yourself then :)

And try duclo-ease instead. It "smooths" the way without the pain lol :p

well the duculax worked!!! no longer have tummy ache ha ha ha!!! I am at keep fit tonight so that should keep me busy!!!! Just had my soup and its nicely warmed me up!!!!
Thanks everyone x

Back