Not a happy bunny

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
K so I started the diet last we'd, by sat I had got on the scales and was thrilled to find I had lost 3lbs. However I got on this morning and Im back to the start!!! I have been doing it so well making sure I'm having 1/3 superfree with every thing I eat and even having super free as my snack!

I had a few drinks fri night but I had intentionally saved syns for that! Then had a beef mushroom and boiled rice from the chippy Sat but used syns for that too?

Boooooo, can any one help xx

Thanks Emsie, i know I'm impatient but I've lost seven stone on Cambridge diet a few years ago but had all types of psychological problems with it, and it's took me this long to do any type of normal diet as I got it into my head that you couldn't lose weight if you ate so I really want to believe this will work! I can't even blame the fact that I've done low calories recently as the last couple of weeks have been a see food diet!!!

Xx

Dont weigh midweek if you can help it! Hang on in there :) i lost 1lb on my first wi and then put it back on second wi! But now im 10lbs down :)

You will absolutely lose weight on Slimming World if you stick to it. You won't see results overnight like you did on Cambridge, but SW is a healthy lifestyle, not a diet, and it will retrain your eating habits rather than giving you a quick fix.

Weight fluctuates based on how much water you are drinking and whether or not you've been to the loo yet - all kinds of things. Make sure you're drinking 2-3 litres of water a day, otherwise you'll be retaining fluids. This eating plan is not about deprivation, it's about eating foods that will make your insides happy!

Try and see this as a long-term way to be healthy, and not a quick fix to be thin. You WILL be slim through SW, but it will be as a side effect of being healthy :)

My advice - from a self confessed serial weighed - don't let the scales dictate your week - I can fluctuate 5lbs during a day and similarly all throughout the week!

If you've had a takeaway your be retaining water from the extra sodium you've consumed so drink plenty and it'll be gone by wed good luck xx

fat_2_fabulous said:
Thanks Emsie, i know I'm impatient but I've lost seven stone on Cambridge diet a few years ago but had all types of psychological problems with it, and it's took me this long to do any type of normal diet as I got it into my head that you couldn't lose weight if you ate Xx

I am in exactly the same mindset as I have only started SW today - I lost 5st on CD and I have put 2.5 back on! I have struggled to get back in my shakes since May so I felt it was time for a change xx

Don`t weigh yourself, it will end up being your undoing lolol ... (like i can talk ... i`m a serial midweek weigher) !!!

I only started back last monday, after my weight had crept up ever so slightly. I weighed midweek and had only lost 1 lb after being so good ... i was peeved, but carried on, weighed this morning (1 week in now) and i`ve lost 4lbs !!!!!!! Stick with it, It does work ;)

I started at the end of July :) Im a slow loser, but i dont care, aslong as it comes off im happy :) And its never going back on! :p xx

goolian said:
I am in exactly the same mindset as I have only started SW today - I lost 5st on CD and I have put 2.5 back on! I have struggled to get back in my shakes since May so I felt it was time for a change xx

I put three on in five years but I lost it again and recently had a tummy tuck. I'm having to be careful now otherwise it would be just a waste of money. Also if this works it would help me psychologically as I'm enjoying the food, and knowing you can eat all this lovely stuff and lose weight will be a complete turn around for me xx

Back