Not a huge fan of artifical sugars

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by jlskitty6000, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. jlskitty6000

jlskitty6000 Member

Never been a big fan always tried to avoid them really. Seems kinda impossible on this diet and see myself having a little bit each day. I know Dr. Dukan says they aren't harmful but idk I wonder sometimes still they are artificial after all and isn't this diet about eating good natural things? Anybody else wonder about this and is there another option for a tiny sweet fix? Still losing though been on since may 22nd and lost 34 lbs :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
  4. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    In the longer term the answer is readjusting the palate so as not to expect the strong sweet hit of any extracted sugar - even honey - and to find sweetness in fruit and veg and milk products instead.

I know that in cruise I started to find tomatoes intensely sweet, just in contrast to the sour/savory/salt range of most protein rich foods.

5. jlskitty6000

jlskitty6000 Member

Thank you so a little now won't kill me later lol still try to stay away as much as I can but not always possible how long were you on cruise I still have 72lbs to go on cruise so just wondered when the buds will really change btw been on cruise for about 6-7 weeks now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.