not another poo thread..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hello all.
Since cutting back on my fruit, i have suddenly become very 'loose'

what can i do to firm up.

:eek: i never thought i'd openly talk about my poo...

Hi... you just need to 'up' your fibre to bulk out your stools.. so wholewheat bread if diet allows? If you add fibre it should improve.. good luck.. (my first day on this site and feel a bit cheeky giving an opinion lol)... all the best

mand

Thanks! lol

is fibre in anything else? im clueless.. iv had my HEB (cereal, cereal bars and bread) so are out as keeping my syns low this week x

These are the foods that are particularly good for fibre:

Wholemeal, granary and softgrain breads.... jacket potatoes and new potatoes in their skins....wholegrain cereals like weetabix, branflakes, shreddies, porridge....wholewheat pasta and brown rice...beans, lentils and peas, vegetables (especially where skins are left on where possible) and nuts and seeds.

let us know if it helps

Mand : )

Mine is the opposite! Im always constipated on this diet! I eat loads of fruit and drink loads of water! Help!

I was too last week. I did an entire week of red days and I think that's why!

In your book the little 'F' symbol should be next to all the free foods that have fibre in them - i think thats right anyways!!

I have the opposite issue - i am pull of foo!!!! haha! x

How brave to post about poo. I started SW because my doctor told me I had irritable bowel. She wanted to give me lots of medication for it. I said no way!! I looked at my diet, started SW and all my symptoms have gone. I used to be so constipated I could cry!!! If i eat too much fruit I can get belly ache and need to go more frequently. I think you just need to find the right balance for your body.

Back