not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Bren:). So gig or garden centre? Or both?!
Hope you are having a great weekend
Xxxx

Sorry, did I mention I missed bokwa on Friday, just to have a drink with 4 men lol, ha.
Crimbo shopping on Sat afternoon, did ok really, 20 mins of one gig but really not feeling the vibe so we drove a couple of miles to the other one, INSTANT DANCING, they are so bad they are bloody fantasic, but that is what punk is about. And I made my microphonic debut......................ANARCHY..............apologies to anyone who heard it, only one word lol but more than enough.
Another afternoon gig today, very young band, promised them I would go and record it for them, need some time to sort out the vids and get them on dvd. However, Monday and Tuesday night are extremely busy for zumba and stuff.................ah well, no rush.

Weekends and weekdays should swop places, 5 day weekends, 2 day weeks at work, and a month's pay every week - any takers????

Me too.... I like them odds!

Morning Bren ... Sounds like an ace weekend :)

Hell yeah! I vote for that!

Tried to persuade my boss to let me work 3 12hr shifts and have a 4 day weekend, but he wasnt having it. He's poo. lol!

Morning Bren, a friend of mine has a great job, does 3 12 hour night shifts, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. That's it.

Afternoon All
Back to reality today..............and snow last night, and a blizzard on the way in this morning - yuk is all I can say!!

On a good note, have been much more controlled with the eating this weekend and am actually lighter than I was on Friday, it can be done, I just have to keep working at it.
B xx

Wooohooo!!! Go Bren!!! Fantastic news... I can feel your focus from here ... You're like a Ninja! :) xx

LOL @ Ninja Bren - going to have to get a tshirt with that on!
Kick Ass and Hot Core Yoga tonight, god help my stomach muscles by 9pm tonight..............currently munching on tuna mayo and green salad :)

Hope you lot are well xx

Morning Bren... Yoga is far too laid back for you ! ... Surely ?? Lol ... Keep up that fab focus and you'll be sorted :) x

Morning Bren:D

Hope you have a great day
Xxxx

Morning Bren, Yoga is great, Colleen teaches it in an evening class, keeps you realy flexible love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back