not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tends to bring up all our crap when something so awful happens ... Big hugs xxxx

Big hugs Bren, I personally think your trying to fit too much in and you've got so much going on in your head that it's your body's way of say STOP!

Try taking a step back, you know the old saying of burning the candle at both ends!!! You have waaaayyyyyy to much going on, and I know you love it but you also need to love your body and look after it both mentally and physically!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sending you a bucketful of hugs... Xxxxxx

Afternoon all
Thanks for the hugs all, do feel a bit better today thank goodness.
Holiday approaching, 2.5 weeks to go...............2 weeks in Gran Canaria - on my back on a sunlounger for a fortnight - can't wait honestly!!!
Exante going ok so far, 4lbs down from Monday :)
Zumba has been very sweaty the last two nights and that is tame compared to Bokwa so I might just be a puddle later!!
Returning all the hugs tenfold so that I can always get some back when I most need them off you lovely lot.
B xxxx

Not any more diary, everything I post these days seems to be doom and gloom, plus the ex-hubby being a pain so I decided to get rid of it..............sorry, will still pop into other folks to say hi though xx

Hi Bren, just wantd to pop in with loads of ((hugs)). Sorry life is so tough at the mo
Xxxx

Oh bless you Bren! Please keep in touch! I shall miss your diary! Lots of love xxx

Afternoon Brendle I'm missing it too.....it was part of the furniture :0( hope your well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ho uhm....won't be the same you know. boooooooooohooooooooooooooooo i'm not crying really....but
i will miss reading what yer up to for real.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back