not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bless you Brennie sweetie... What a time it's been for you ... So pleased you had a boozy evening - exactly what the doc ordered! Hugs xxx

Sounds like a good time Bren with lots of good food, drink and friends. That's what it's all about.

Happy Birthday Lovely Bren. x

Quak said:
Afternoon All
I feel ok Lisa, considering........prosecco, courvoisier and JD...........;) not all in the same glass lol, oh and fake baileys too.
Had a lovely evening really, nice food, did a couple of pubs afterwards collecting birthday hugs which was nice too.
Hope you are all well xxx

Sounds fab - glad you enjoyed yourself sweetie
Xxxx

Oh ladies, that was the most heartbreaking morning, there must have been 300 people at least in the church. Could not stop crying, such a terrible loss for so many people, those poor babies :( so bloody sad.

Huge hugs Bren xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sad, may your friend rest in peace, and her family and friends find comfort in memories of happy times together. Thinking of you all x

Such a sad sad time... I've no words to express ... Just hugs xxx

Massive (((hugs)))
Xxx

Afternoon Ladies
It was the birthday gig last night and after a quiet start for the first set, the pub filled nicely and there was much singing and dancing and bouncing. JD and sambucca featured heavily in my world. Milk thistle is quite good although how do you know whether you have a hangover if you are still pissed lol?
Apparently we are off out tonight too (but the missus has gone back to bed even though she was not drinking last night!!!) but it was a late one - somewhere around 3am I think.
Hope you lot are well
B xxx

Hello bouncy Brennie... So pleased you had a great time!! Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back