not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh have a lovely time bren!

AH NOW I KNOW XXX

250601_10150206863340292_550305291_7498380_2095931_n.jpg

And the one in the pink and black dress at the side of me (Annie) keeps telling me not to lose any weight as I look ok - arggggggggggg look at the bloody size of her!!!!

Yes very, but why does she keep telling me not to lose any more, I must weigh nearly twice what she does lol

Yes very, but why does she keep telling me not to lose any more, I must weigh nearly twice what she does lol

it never stops amazing me when all of a sudden my slim friends say,oh your looking great you don't need to lose anymore.and i'm still heavy. :rolleyes:
i wonder why that is.

and you look fab by the way.:D

Is it part of that unconscious sabotage that family and friends can do? "Low carb is bad for you", "You look fine to me", etc...

i wonder if,and this is not aimed at the person in the photo,but some people in genral........
they like having a bigger friend,as it makes them look all the more glam
but as we shed the onion layers,we also start looking glam and said skinny pants don't like it.
how many "friends" fall out once the other half has slimed down ?

Sounds very logical to me.

A friend said to me last week "But you wouldn't be you if you lost weight" (note the "if"!) - what does she think is going to happen, I'll suddenly magically lose my sense of humour or something???

Aye but that does not really count in my world, am no competition for Annie at all lol, being on opposite teams as it were.

BTW have just eaten 2 biscuits and am thoroughly p!ssed off with myself for it.

Have you noticed your bmi is WAY lower than mine now - see I really need to get my head in gear!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back