not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops red wine & 5 days of under 1000 cals = one tipsy DB!

Brendle.... can't wait til the 8th!!

Me too - on a different note have you seen the comments on FB about the Fathers Day thing? That upset me a bit to be honest. :(

Not surprised you are, sweetie - maybe it just hit a raw spot and she over-reacted?

I know I tend to feel a bit uncomfortable when people talk about their dads, but then not everyone has one like mine, who throws his son and grandsons out of the house on Christmas Eve... Hope that explains why I'm not changing my pic...

Big hugs hun xxxx

No Susie, not a problem to me, not everybody has a nice Dad, me and mine had our ups and downs but he was still my Dad at the end of the day and I think we got closer over the last few months before he died.

No Susie, not a problem to me, not everybody has a nice Dad, me and mine had our ups and downs but he was still my Dad at the end of the day and I think we got closer over the last few months before he died.

My father and I never got on from the time I was pubescent, we fought all the time, luckily we we became friends shortly before he was taken from us much to early Bren, I wish he was here now and not dead twenty years gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back