not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bren:) we ended up with duck as takeaway sunday night too - yummy:D so did your class run? My zumba HOT!

Morning Bren... How's things today? :)

Morning Bren,

what no duck moobs?

Hi All
Yes Katie, all classes as normal, did another 3 last night, can you just imagine me doing street dance to "Moves like Jagger" lol - I soooooo don't (move like Jagger that is) but really enjoy it so I don't care! Friday was sweltering for Bokwa but we coped.

Thanks Marty - much appreciated :)

Hope you are all well xxxxxx

Evening Bren:)
Hope you got the banking over and done with ok - dh and i were arguing earlier but dinner seems to have helped. Must remember not to let us both be hungry at the same time ;)
Xx

Nope, no banking done at all. Bro and Sis in Law decide to decend tonight to brag about their holiday so got nothing done apart from shopping (and only cos I needed to get some stella in for Sis in Law lol)

Morning Bren! I've lost the knack of arguing - not done it since I've been single and I wasn't ever very good at it before! Lol

Hope you have a good day :/)

Morning Bren,

We don't argue anymore, we used to when we were younger, quite tumultuous at times, but thinking back it was always about money, or the lack of. :)

Its is always about the lack of funds Jim, no fun!!!

Afternoon all, will try and get banking done tonight..............thinking about a dance class too but not sure if I have the energy today. Had a bit of a late one for me last night, too late for a school night anyway.

Hope you're resting Bren :)

That is so sensible Bren! You needed a night off ... You exhaust me just reading about your antics! Lol :)

Well done on the argument-free banking Bren and hope you have a good day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back