not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ordered the book - it's low carb, although not as low as Atkins - but strict in the first five days, no dairy of any type except live yoghurt.

How is your work colleague getting on with it, Bren?

Thanks Susie x

She lost on phase one but has not lost much on phase 2 - but then to me she looks to be at her ideal weight, she has a lovely figure. The one thing she says is how much better she feels, especially her digestion, she is sticking with it probably about 85% but she does like her beer lol.

I like Harcombe... the principles are good & make a lot of sense, I'm gonna use it for maintainance. x

Evening Bren ;)

Lol Bren at your beer comment x morning gorgeous x

Morning all, very nearly cracked on the alcohol last night, bloody families (lots of crap over Dad's inheritance) so to cheer myself up got on the scales this morning and thanks to my shakes etc I am 9lbs down of my 14lb increase over the holidays, not bad for 9 days and one of them with a serious blip too. BMI almost back to overweight now, need to keep going downwards now (I know I have this hen do over the weekend but will try and be good) also have a gig on Friday night so will try and get plenty of dancing in. Dare not drink too much or won't be fit for Saturday either.

So a bit of a mixed mood today - raaaaaaaaaaa - anybody want a sister - I don't have much use for one of mine!

what resolve you have, back to shakes after the deliciousness of atkins!

but well done on the loss, go enjoy the weekend!

Well done Bren:) look forward to having you back on food!

Ref - families - all i can do is empathise!!!
Xxxxx

As the old saying goes 'you can't choose your family'. It's very frustrating. I'm the black sheep of mine but have carved out my own path and the part of the family that I am the matriarch (sp?) of is very different. We all stick together even if it is difficult to explain the relationships sometimes lol. The last party we went to was hosted by my ex's first wife and someone asked how we knew each other. After a round the houses explanation of how our kids were half brothers I just said we were married to the same man, but not at the same time :D

mornig Love and isnt it amazing how people change when it comes to money. I still dont speak to a lot of my dads family after my brother died due to this. its amazing how people can be.
Well done on the loss thats fab love :D
are you still shaking it now?

Yes Vicky, vanilla today - my fave :)
Will do it today and tomorrow - eating tomorrow evening and going to a gig too - then the hen do on Saturday. Don't think I will need much booze to get me off my head this weekend somehow!

so can you drink alcohol?? on shakey day love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back