not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - dancing, lunches, fizzy, dancing, fizzy - did i mention the dancing and the fizzy? Lol

Sounds like my sort of weekend - glad you had a good one:D
Xxx

Morning all, went to bed at 9.15 last night as I was absolutely shattered lol. Getting too old for this (not!) Hope you all had a good weekend and that getting up this morning didn't hurt too much :D
see you later folks xxx

Yes, I read on your diary, I had a similar night myself xxx

And my overindulgence at the weekend has caught up with me today - sore stomach, cramps and bloating and indigestion - serves me right for the amount of white bread I consumed - idiot that I am!

Am windier than a windy thing lol - it has been very painful at times - no fun!!! I must learn that it doesn't agree with me and leave it alone. Also indigestion which I haven't had for months and months, somebody kick me!!!!!

Glad your squits have stopped, that is really horrible but thank goodness you weren't at work xxxx

Hey Bren.... hope your feeling better now! x

Evening bren:) sorry to hear you've been suffering. Hope getting back on the straight and narrow helps;)
Xxxx

Give it another day and I should be fine hopefully :)
Night all, sleep well hopefully, especially you Lisa xxxxx

Morning All, thanks Susie, got up for a wee at just after 2am but managed to go back to sleep so not too bad I don't think.

Have started to read the no-tomato book properly now, time for serious action on the weight and I can't do it while I keep drinking as it makes me far too weak and easily led in the food department.

Hope you all have a good day, see you at lunchtime xxxx

Morning love glad you got some kip, I was out for the count too, except for a 4am wee :)

I also agree on the no tomato front, I have the book too and am going to read it this week.

Just remember you have to be sober to read it, so no sitting in bed with it and a glass of wine which is what I did on the first chapter - only to find that out at the end of the chapter lol.

I was trying to read it in bed last night, glass of water in hand, and I just could not concentrate, the missus was texting and her phone is really clicky which is annoying and the dog was sucking a foot as is his favourite pastime currently and that sounds disgusting when he really gets going - was driving me mad, might have to read those pages again. argggggggggggg. :rolleyes:

but you do realise its going to stop you drinking altogther? im not sure that is acceptable x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back