not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks, been to give an armful to the vampires - and managed to refrain from biscuits :D feel quite proud of myself for not caving in when all around me people were munching bourbons!!!!!

Morning lovely ladies - hope you are both well?

Morning everybody else when you arrive - hope you all have a good day :D

Morning Bren, they won't have my blood, I had Malaria as a kid, not had an attack in over 40 years though.

well they were poo covered bren :D

Ha Vicky, I ate a cold sausage when I got home, looked very much like a poo!!!

Hope you have noticed I am back in the overweight BMI rather than obese :) hard to tell what I have lost recently as it went up and down a lot over the last couple of weeks but is now heading in the right direction.

Am doing a sort of working solution crossed with Atkins and it seems to be doing ok for me at the mo so will keep on trying and hopefully might get rid of what I have been gaining since Dad became ill.

Yesterday was
B - activia yog
S - few macadamia nuts
L - exante shake
S - half exante bar
D - huge tuna mayo salad
S - 1 lc sossie, 2 spoons clotted cream

well done on your loss my love. And if its working dont fix it eh? im trying my own mix and match too! and lovely sossie :D

Evening bren - good to hear the scales working and a balanced mixed diet:D

Evening All
Menu today..........
B - small handful macadamia nuts
L - choc exante shake
S - half exante bar
D - rump steak and salad with olives and feta
S - 2 tsp clotted cream

yum :)

I didn't really have anything in (and was working on that comment from James about Gary Taubes saying macadamias were the perfect food lol) but I have total greek yog and puffed rice for tomorrows brekkie :)

Morning bren love, it's total crap weather here this morning and foecast the same all day :( :sigh: and this is summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back