not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I make you drink Pimms. x

Morning Lisa, sorry but if you will fly off to sunnier climes and leave us behind.......................we will fill you in on the good bits when you get back (if we can remember any of it lol).

Tired this morning, Glasto sure takes it out of you! If you catch me snoozing, give me a shove and wake me up :)
Have a good day all, see you at lunchtime xx

Morning Bren,

Linz, I love your new sig photo's love

Afternoon Gorgeous (yes both of you lol) :D
my car has been taken away, hopefully will be fixed when it comes back, washer having a new motor (new to us) put in tonight so hopefully that will be sorted too, fingers crossed.
Very very warm here but clouding over now.

Morning Lisa, sorry but if you will fly off to sunnier climes and leave us behind.......................we will fill you in on the good bits when you get back (if we can remember any of it lol)

And Lisa honey you are going to have a wonderful, well deserved, holiday! Also, there won't be any escape from us, we'll be on the phone all the time :D:D:D

Hiya Bren;) hope everything fixed now?
It's seriously hot down here - but just started to spit (or could be next doors sprinkler lol)
Xxx

Morning All
Washer fixed so that is one out of 2 done, car will be done tomorrow once the new washer pump arrives. Wipers work ok flutter, just can't wash them if screen is dirty and dusty in the sunshine (yes we have it again :D)

Enjoy your day folks xxxx

morning gorgeous...not long now ;) x

Morning Bren love :)

Morning Gorgeous (yes both of you) or should I say, afternoon!

Yes Vicky, counting down the sleeps - 10 to go :D

Happy to be back to Fridays posted weight so not much damage done with the booze this weekend, the ya boo sucks is that I have started again today only 19 days after the last one - dammit - and was totally unprepared and had to cadge lol (my excuse is new handbag and not moved everything over from the rucksack I have been using).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back