not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to call you Davina Bailey!! Hope it goes well tonight Bren! :)

Evening Bren:D. New camera sounds fun - i love playing with new gadgets;)
Xx

Morning Bren :)... Hope you have a good day

Morning sweetie, saw your fb about going to the opticians - good girl, and great news on the all clear!

How are your eyes this morning - back to normal?

Morning sweetie, saw your fb about going to the opticians - good girl, and great news on the all clear!

How are your eyes this morning - back to normal?

Things still seem a bit brighter if you know what I mean? Am sure it is nothing to worry about, I did feel quite drunk last night - before I even had anything!!! :eek: That has worn off fortunately.

morning david bailey :D

Afternoon Vicky :D - I actually ran out of battery power last night, taken lots of pictures and lots of video too - need to buy a spare battery obviously. Lol more expense!! :rolleyes: Can't wait to get it downloaded to laptop tonight and have a look at the results, hope they are ok at least! if not it will be operator error I am sure lol xx

Boo
You
xXx

LOL @ Vicky, Morning David (Bren) :D

Morning Bren... Nothing like bright, clear vision! Lol :)

Afternoon all, well got to grips with downloading and uploading to fb (at least the photos) don't know if the vids will see it that far, sound quality is very good for an internal microphone so am pleased with that too. Will see how it goes this weekend with amplifiers though, much different from an acoustic set...........

Hope you lot are ok, my fish and chips bit me on the bum and am up again from posted but not enough to cause me concern, just annoying lol. Off for a quick whizz round as many diaries as I can do. xxx

Morning Bren ... Hope you have a lovely day :)

Morning All
(if you wonder where it all went, apologies, but search engines are ******* and all the band names and stuff were bringing this site up which I don't really want to share with most people if you know what I mean?)
Enough rambling for me, hope you are all having a good Bank Hol weekend (the ones that get it of course) xxx

Last edited:
You must be buzzing with all that going on Bren!!! What an amazing weekend...

Keep away from lager sprayers... yuk must be awful to be soaked in that stuff all night! Great news on the photography though!!

:)

Afternoon lovely - wow what an action packed weekend!!! Your ears must be ringing with all that fab music! :D

And fab news on the photographer job - is it something you think you'd like to do professionally, or just as a hobby?

Hehe, at least it was lager and not other bottled liquid that sometimes gets thrown around at these gigs ;) You must have amazing stamina, I'm knackered just reading about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back