not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin Bren... Hope you have a drier day :)

Yes you did Lisa ;)

Afternoon all
Rehearsal last night for the weekends gigs was a bit of a shambles - sure they will pull it together for Friday though (fingers crossed) but that is what rehearsals are for eh?? Was driving so could not have much to drink whilst out which is why I had some scotch when I got home, need to relax a bit before bed...........so about 5.5 hours sleep last night and I feel pretty damn tired today lol.

Fish tank maintenance and cooking dinner tonight is going to be about my limit.

Friday will be Bokwa and the gig afterwards.................

and YES - IT IS STILL BLOODY RAINING!!!!!! although the forecast for the weekend does look better xxx

Afternoon Bren
Dont know if you saw on my thread that I actully live near skipton, small world or what! :)
Had a bit of blue sky today so not bad!
Have a good eve x

Afternoon duckie:D. Does look like it might brighten up - gonna be colder tho. Brrrr!
Xxxx

We had SUN this afternoon, went into Skipton to get a new battery and strap (for my watch lol) and I walked round without a jacket!!!

DD - we must sort out a meet :D

Morning Bren ... Thank goodness it's Friday :)

Afternoon, dry but overcast today - should be full on sun tomorrow though according to the BEEB weather forecast - fingers crossed, although if I have a good night tonight I might not see much of tomorrow morning lol.

Got watching youtube music vids last night before I went to bed - fatal mistake, lost an hour of the sleep I should have been having to get ready for tonight! Currently addicted to Example tracks - really great for bouncing to!

TFIF is all I can say :D bring on the weekend...............

Enjoy the evening Wild Child! :)

Morning Brrrrrren ... hope you have a nice gentle day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back