not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you both babe.x

Morning Bren... Hope you have a lovely day :) xx

Morning Bren, sorry to hear about the FIL, hugs to you both

Morning all, thanks for all your thoughts and hugs, much appreciated. Nothing to report today so far. Am home with the pupster who is giving his jaw a good workout on a hide bone. Time to do some present wrapping I think. Loretta is out on a meal from work this evening and I have 2 classes to go to. Could also do with cleaning the parrot out and giving him a shower as he is looking a bit tatty round his head. Trouble is am having a case of CBA today and don't really want to do anything so am gonna have to force myself into gear I think. No point having a day off to do stuff and then not doing it is there? Hope you are all well xx

Morning Brendle - really sorry to hear about Loretta's dad, it seems so unfair that cancer hits so many older people just when they are trying to enjoy retirement (like my mum).

Liked the CBA comment - can we make that an Olympic sport, because then I'd finally win something! :D

awww that reminded me of my parrot,when i used
to give him a bath in the sink.
and as for wrapping....blahhhh i still have some too.

Right, parrot sorted, finished cards, wrapped the bulk of my pressies, hoovered, washed up and now got some cauli on to cook for my early tea (need it to have settled before kick ass combat and yoga tonight). Am going to mash it with some corned beef and butter, yum :) so not too bad a day all in all, from being CBA I have managed to muster up some enthusiasm from somewhere. Usually have alcohol when wrapping but as that was not possible I have had loud punk and new wave music instead lol.

Morning Bren :) ... Being the old square that I am, I like wrapping to Christmas music and singing very loudly while I do! Lol

Enjoy your day :) x

Morning Bren, what's all this wrapping lark then? all the threads are full of it ;) :bolt:

Nutter lol :D

Jim, you obviously have a slave to do yours...............

No news from the hospital so far today.

Back in work :( time off was nice while it lasted.

Hope you lot are well xx

Hi sweetie - shame about work but soon time for festivities;). Wrapping :eek: only starting the cards tomorrow and haven't even bought the paper yet.......uh oh!
Xxxxx

Afternoon all
No change at the hospital really to speak of, so I won't bore you with it.
Had a gorgeous tea last night, sainsburys pork and herb sossies grilled then cut in half, sprinkled with cheese and grilled - proper comfort food that was. 1.7g per 100g for the sossies so less than 6g for the whole lot. A squidge of HP sauce was probably another 2g but I don't care lol.

We had snow at home this morning, made getting up the hill in the car a bit tricky but managed to get out eventually. Got to work and there was next to nothing thank goodness, hope it is all gone when I get home but more is forecast.

Hope you lot are well and warm xx

No snow coming home thank goodness, I bloody hate it.
Don't have to drive tomorrow - boss is taking me to work so I can drink for both of us (she is preggers) and I can provide her entertainment lol. Good career plan or not?????? Good job I want to be at the bottom of the pile these days eh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back