not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all, and you too "im" lol - well if you want to call me ren I can call you im ;)

I have bitten the bullet and ordered a month box of Exante plus 4 of the new porridge to give em a try...........hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I can get cracking. We have a week off coming up on 6th Feb for Loretta's birthday so I want to be in the swing properly by then. Wish me luck. It worked for me before so no reason I can't do it again.

Oh bless you Bren... You need an extra warm hug today! God it's hard! Wishing you a speedy loss on exante so you can come on back to low carbing ASAP! Breaking the habit/addiction will crack it... Ooooodles of luck with it and please keep posting on here ... Otherwise we'll miss you too much! Xxx

Hi Bren, sorry to hear your body/head is not playing ball:(. Hopefull ythe exante will help you feel better so you can come back to yummy atkins soon:D
Xxx

Morning Bren, yes you must keep posting, and i want to see you get your century badge.

Afternoon all, dust has only just arrived so will be starting tomorrow morning :) today is a last fling with real food for a little while - and a good job really as I woke up with a bit of a hangover and that would not have made for a good first day lol.

Not going anywhere with my postings, you lot are stuck with me ;)

xxx

Another bear hug from me Bren... I've got some Exante satchet from my friend if you want me to send them to you? Xx

As if I would Michelle.

News from hospital................FiL kicked off big style today, caused damage and made threats to staff and family, they are talking about sectioning him...............does not look like he will ever get home now, which is probably a good thing. They have calmed him down for now but say that if he kicks off again they will ring the police!!! Surely a doctor with a tranquiliser injection would be a better person to call? What on earth could the police do with an irrational 85 year old man with dementia and cancer? Answers on a postcard please. :argh:

Last 83yr old I got called to with dementia thought I was his army mate from the war n tried to assault me on his front lawn, hurled abuse at me then tried to wrap his walking stick round my head. If it was anyone else I wouldn't have waited, I've have just erm sorted them. But don't wanna hurt an old guy that isn't doing it maliciously. Sooo difficult to deal with.

I'd imagine they'd call the cops to restrain him if he kicked off n that's all till the quack perhaps gave something to calm him.

Oh god, that must be such an awful thing to have to deal with - I really don't envy you, or the nursing staff either for that matter xxx

It's really difficult cos u just wanna help but are confined by do many laws, rules n regs. We can section if in public n a danger to themselves or others but it's no place for someone with dementia. Fine line what to do when called to someone's house n they're assaulting family etc. ho hum. It's what we're paid for. Best place is usually hozzy where the care is tho this isn't always the easy option, esp for family left at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back