not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, he is in hozzy, but a community hospital and they are not really equipped to deal with his problems mentally.

If he's sectioned properly though surely there's somewhere more appropriate he can receive the care he needs? Sorry, didn't think, public diary thread probs isn't best place for me to blather on. Hugs love, I understand things are tough. X

((hugs)) Bren, sorry to hear it's all so difficult sweetie and hope that a sensible resolution can be found
Xxxx

Morning Brendle

How is day 1 going for you, hun? And sorry to hear about the FiL - what a difficult situation, I hope it gets resolved very soon xx

Afternoon All
Day one going ok so far, just having the 2nd half of my Strawberry shake - yum yum :)

Fil is hopefully being moved to a psychiatric unit today, but as yet we don't know when or where but the decision has been made that they cannot keep him where he is. Took 3 to restrain him last night :(
Think MiL is relieved that the decision is now out of the hands of the family though.

Three people? OMG!

I think you're right hun - must be a relief for everyone to know that he is getting the right care - and that Loretta's family doesn't have to keep trying to cope with it.

Hi Bren
Thoughts are with you and your family, at least he will be safe and secure and your mil and family will have some peace of mind.
The milkshake sounds delightful! ;) x

Oh Bren! What a nightmare situation ... Must be doubly hard to do exante with that going on!! Xx

Evening all
Coped so far today, split my shake and had half at 10.30 and half at 12.30. Half a bar at 3pm. Kettlebell abs class and Bokwa Class, home at 7.30, shower and a porridge (used a bit too much water so it was a bit runny, but tasted ok) still have half a bar to go as I hate going to bed hungry so will leave it as late as possible. At least 4 litres of water down and lots of coffees too.

Not gone to band practice tonight cos I think the missus may need my company more tonight. Her Dad has been transferred to a hospital a lot nearer and easier to get to, in the psych unit, voluntarily in the end. They have said not to visit till weekend to give him chance to settle, and presumably whatever drugs they will put him on need chance to get into his system.

On a lighter note.......................I have NEVER peed as much as I have done today lol, not even when I first went on the packs.

Oh WOW!!! Bren thats amazing will power!! I'm so proud of you!!! In fact, I'm speechless lol ... Huge hugs xxx

Bren ur doing fantastically. U should be so proud of yourself lady! Sounds like fil is in a better place where he can get the help n treatment he needs. Hope he settles in quickly n u n the mrs r ok.

Brilliant going Bren, you are so in focus it's fabulous!

But what's with the multiple toilet visits? :D

Really glad to hear the news on the FiL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back