not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bren, LOL @ you lot last night ;)

Morning slinky, skinny Bren ... hope you have a fab day! :) xx

Afternoon all
Bokwa is a cross between African Dance and Boxercise - if you google it there are videos (not of me I hasten to add lol), very energetic but hugely enjoyable for the buzz you get from it.
Day 2, shake halved for brekkie and lunch, lovely Banana today, yum :) Got the hairdressers this afternoon - just a cut, and then staying in tonight as far as I know. If it is not chucking it down I might have a little walk with dogbert.

Hope your day is going well xxx

Evening all, nearly soup time...................surprisingly not that hungry, couldn't be in ketosis already surely? It is only day 2.....

Masterchef later - sucker for punishment lol. Took dogbert for a half hour walk after work and managed not to get wet which is always a bonus.

Loretta has done her back in at work, moving her stuff back to their newly refurbed office, never rains but it pours eh? She is ok, am looking after her, hope she can get out of bed in the morning though.

B xx

Morning all
Had to wait at home so I could dress Loretta after her shower, and rub some stuff on her back, poor love.

Day 3 - Vanilla shake, toffee bar and some kind of soup probably for tea. Still not really suffering with being hungry, but it might hit me today, have had a low grade headache since yesterday but it is bearable and I am getting lots of water down. Jeans feel considerably looser this morning but not surprised with the amount of wee breaks I have had in last 2 days lol.

Hope you all have a good Friday, I am just thankful that tomorrow is a lie-in lol. xx

Morning Bren, has she seen the doctor?

Heya lovey. Hope yr days going ok? Used to love the shakes but not the soups. Faves were narna n strawberry.

Am in a bit of a slump mood-wise today, feel really down but not to the point where I will cave. I don't mind any of the products at all, think I am lucky that way, my fave is probably vanilla shake though, like ice cream or maccy d shake (almost lol)

Hi Bren, well done hanging in there on the powder - great willpower! Also sorry to hear Ls back playing up. Hope it improves soon
Xxx

Evening hun - poor Loretta, it's awful having a sore back.

But I am so proud of you, you're really sticking with it - so big hugs and hopefully a lie in will have you beaming tomorrow xxx

Evening all
Bokwa done, not killed anybody, half a bar still to go (very soon with a decaf coffee methinks) and an early night hopefully. All is good(ish). Loretta is moving a bit better tonight so looks like early attention with rubs and painkillers has helped sort it.

Think they are off to see her Dad for the first time since they moved him so that could be a bit stressful to say the least. MiL possibly staying over with us Sat night so I will have to be able to cook for them both without caving - next challenge lol. Bring it on.

Hope you lot are having a good start to the weekend xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back