not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bren, love the boots and top, is it me or do those boots look a bit pinkish?

Think it might be the flash on the camera, they are both brown, although one pair is darker than the other.

Afternoon all
Think I am back in ketosis as not ravenous like I was last night - I was so bad that chips on the floor outside the pub looked good!!!

Hope you are all well, I am bloody freezing lol xxx

You are probably finding Exante really hard after Atkins/other diets. I think it is really difficult to have to do without precious food again! ha ha. I used to be freezing all the time on Cambridge. Great for fast weight loss but I couldn't stick to SS for very long.

All the best babe x

gosh the cold,i remember having that problem,
i remember though on cd there was a veg drink you could have
really hit the spot.is there anything like that for you ?

Evening Bren. Hope you've warmed up - well done you are doing well
X

Evening all, nope no veggie drink on Exante although they have added some water flavourings and porridge to when I did it last. I warmed up a bit doing Zumba tonight but did not stay for the kettlebell class as I was feeling a bit shaky and my co-ordination was far worse than usual, so I listened to my body and came home.

Currently watching Caroline Quentin in Cornwall and wishing I was there, would love to live there one day if finances ever permit.

Hope you are all having a good weekend xxx

Morning Bren ... incredible will power my dear!! I would be hopeless at it... you need some thermals for the cold! I bought my son some for Christmas and now he wears them all the time! lol :)

OMG if you read my post I said weekend - on a Monday night - that shows how befuddled I am.

We got a call from the hospital last night just as we were going to bed so Loretta, her Mum and Brother and me, went over about 11pm.
They have moved him to a different hospital into the coronary care unit and have him under heavy sedation as he is still very agressive to everybody and was refusing treatment. They think he has pneumonia and are pumping him with antibiotics. Anyway we left at 3am as they had just given him another sedation jab and there was not much point staying. So I confess now, got home and had 3 thin slices of ham and a Jamesons and water then about 3 hours sleep. Don't feel too bad currently but will slump later I am sure........

ooooooooo sorry Morning All xxxxxxxx

Morning Brendle. What a night - ((hugs)) and well done for being restrained - not surprised you needed something. Hope you can last the day
Xxxxx

OMG hun he is in a really bad way, I hope you have taken the day off work! If not, try to get home early and get some rest.

(((((Bren)))))

Morning Bren, I'm so sorry, I know just what you're going through, sounds just like the **** we had with my FIL

Thanks all, am at work and feeling surprisingly sprightly - maybe my energy boost has come just in time to save me lol xxxx

I know Lisa, but he is a stubborn old bugger and carrying on the tradition right to the bitter end.............he is still as strong as an ox, the nurse was saying he got hold of her hand yesterday, ok at first then he tightened his grip and she thought he was going to break it and she could not get free :( think that and the constant swearing and abuse and refusing treatment is why he has been sedated.

Very sad situation for the family knowing that the hospital staff have to put up with what they have with him.

On a lighter (pun) note, am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow even with my minor discretions, jeans are so much looser :) and I still have stayed away from the scales which is something of a miracle!

Have a good afternoon all xxx

Just had a call from L to say her Dad has passed away, she said it was peaceful at the end and you can't hope for more. I feel an overwhelming sense of relief on their behalf xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back