not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh honey, a blessed relief but it's still hard when you lose your Dad. I dreamt mine came back the other night and it felt so real. On a positive note you do eventually remember them how you want to rather than what they became through these terrible conditions. Big hugs my lovely xx

Big hugs to Loretta, her mum and family and of course you hun.

He was so unhappy and so unwell, it must be a real comfort to think that he did become peaceful at the end.

Sxxxxxxx

Bigs hugs sweetie and please pass our thoughts onto loretta. It's been a tough time and i wish you all the best
Xxxxx

Thank you all, we have been out for tea tonight (diet notwithstanding) but I more or less stuck Atkins except for a few chips, still hope weigh in will be worth it. Brother in Law came with us - his twin is holidaying in Australia and does not know, MiL does not want to tell him till they get back on Sunday so please don't put anything on FB for those who know me on there.................cos they might just pick up on it - thanks xxxx

Hugs Bren xx ... I'm so sorry xx

Thinking of you babes.... xx

... and loving the jeans comment!! x

Morning Bren, hugs to you and L, I can totally understand the feeling of relief love.

Flippin' Nora Battie!!! Bren you are amazing!!! That is a huge and significant loss and you must be the happiest person on this site today!!!

W...O...W...!...!...!...

It's now official ( as it's always been!) BREN ROCKS!!! xxx

WOW Bren - you are amazing - well done on the loss:D
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back