not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bren. Some extra ((hugs)) to keep you going and pleased you have your week off to look forward to;)

Evening Brennnn.. And huge hugs..nothing more ... Just hugs.. Xx

Morning Bren, hugs for you and L today love.

Thinking of you xxx

Xxx

Mwah.xx

Thank you lovely people, we appreciate your hugs and thoughts very much xxx

L did her family proud, she did all the service herself, right down to a reading at the graveside and totally held it all together (I had a small wobble when the piper played but got a grip) she even had them laughing on more than one occasion. I kept up our end by feeding everybody back at ours, they were all blown away by my hot roast beef butties - one of the family is going out to buy a slow cooker so she can replicate the recipe lol

We are grazing, drinking wine and watching telly, L is just about comatose in front of the fire - I have to work tomorrow, she has the option of not going in if she does not want to. Really glad it is all over.......................looking forward to the week off, just hope we don't get snowed in!!!

Thanks again, you are such a lovely lot xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh it sounds like it went really well Bren!! What a load off ... Relax now and self indulge xxx

Well done to you both and hope tomorrows work goes swiftly
Xxxxx

Morning Bren, I'm so pleased it all went well love.

Hope you both had a good nights sleep, glad it went well, L did wonderfully with the service and mmm mmm your food sounds fab well done Bren. Hugs to you both.

Have a lovely week off you both deserve some quiet time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back