Not being able to eat a lot on up days???

mrs.darcy

Hey everyone,
As I am the only person I know who is giving this plan a go I was wondering if anyone is having the same "problem" of not eating more than maybe 1,200 cals on an up day? Should I be trying to eat more? I don't want to make my metabolism slow down or anything but I couldn't really find an answer in the book!
Thank you all!

You should def be eating more than 1200, you will probably find that you stall due to the body thinking its in starvation mode, it will store the fat rather than lose it, you need to be eating at least 1700 more like 2000. You don't need to eat junk to reach that level of cals, think healthy eating with a treat or too. An example of an UP day for me would be special k with wholemeal toast 500 cals, lunch chicken salad pittas or soup and a roll 500 cals, supper would be new pots and gammon or, jacket and chilli or curry and rice approx 700 cals, then add in milk allowance for me thats 150 cals and a treat brings you nicely to good UP day cal allowance . You need to remember its a feast and famine principal you are not dieting on an UP day so 1200 is far too low x

Thank you so much for your reply I'm not sure what has happened to my desire to eat its just completely vanished I am gonna have to try and have maybe bigger portions I was concerned about starvation mode!

Back