• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not feeling good...

S: 13st11lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 4st8lb(33.16%)
Hiya Everyone

I am on Day 17 of CD SS, and am feeling pretty damn awful today - really light headed and dizzy.

I did have a pretty manic day yesterday - had a sacred day off work, so was running around here, there and everywhere ! I did have my 3 packs, and about 3.5 litres of water...

Am at work at the moment, and scared to move from my office in case I pass out ! Anyone else had probs like this, or can give any advice ?

Thanks in advance ! xxx :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
S: 20st6lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st13lb(19.23%)
have you had your breakfast and lunch yet? if not I would try that and make sure you are drinking, you may have over done it a bit yesterday.

Had my breakfast shake, and about a litre of fluid so far today. Just been to Tesco and bought some of their pre-cooked healthy living chicken - am going to have this now, and then my other two sachets spread over the day. Think I just burnt off more than my body had to give yesterday !

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
G: 8st10lb
yeah ive had this the last few days, (although i have missed 1 and half packs) and my water consumption is always poor!!! hope you feel better soon
xxxxx

Thanks Emmie - sure I will feel better if I take it easy this weekend. Hope you feel better soon too...Keep glugging that water (which I have lovingly renamed Fatbusting Juice!) xxx

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
G: 8st10lb
oohh fatbusting juice i like that.....off to glug some more fat busting juice!! oohh maybe we could market it!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon xx
Lynne x

coley144

Creating my life
S: 21st9lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 7st2lb(33%)
I felt like this in my second week on SS and, after advice from my CDC, moved up to SS+. Felt MUCH better. I just don't think my body could copy with it.